accomidations

Postby Shyal_malkes on Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:24 am

maybe we should have seen the interaction with the painkillers coming...

<a href="http://utlt.comicgenesis.com/d/20031203.html">http://utlt.comicgenesis.com/d/20031203.html</a>
I still say the doctor did it....
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby RHJunior on Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:16 pm

Egg Size: They can turn invisible and teleport, I don't think having an egg larger on the inside and smaller on the outside is too odd. Otherwise, just roll with it as a cartoony convention.

Gender: male eggs have tend to have mostly round spots; female eggs tend to mostly have "pointy" spots (triangles and squares, etc.) If you look close you'll see Mini-Penny's egg had lots of little triangles and squares.
"What was that popping noise ?"
"A paradigm shifting without a clutch."
--Dilbert
RHJunior
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:02 pm

But who is the real question....Who sent the eggs to Ben?
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby BrockthePaine on Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:26 pm

Why ask that now? It'll be perfect for a story arc!
It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - attributed to Samuel Adams

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee
BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:41 pm

BrockthePaine wrote:Why ask that now? It'll be perfect for a story arc!

Because I want to know now and not later?
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Jaydub on Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:08 am

Madmoonie wrote:
BrockthePaine wrote:Why ask that now? It'll be perfect for a story arc!

Because I want to know now and not later?

You must be like my wife. She reads the last chapter of a book first so she knows how it will end before she reads the rest of the book? :-?
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
-- Douglas Adams
Jaydub
Regular Poster

Postby Wayfarer on Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:19 am

Jaydub wrote:You must be like my wife. She reads the last chapter of a book first so she knows how it will end before she reads the rest of the book? :-?

Hehehe. I do that. I have friends who can't stand it when I do. Which puzzles me - why should they care?
But really, there can be more than one reason for reading something. One can be reading in order to discover what happens, in which case knowing the end ahead of time would ruin the experience. But one can also read simply for the experience, in which case wondering what's going to happen can actually ruin the time spent on what's happening at the time. And so reading the end of the book to sets the curiosity to rest, and one is free to enjoy the process of watching things unfold without having to wonder how they'll end up.
“The mirror may tell us what we are; memory may tell us what we were; but only the imagination can tell us what we might be.” – Donald Keesey

“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy
Wayfarer
Regular Poster

Postby Jaydub on Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:33 am

Wayfarer wrote:
Jaydub wrote:You must be like my wife. She reads the last chapter of a book first so she knows how it will end before she reads the rest of the book? :-?

Hehehe. I do that. I have friends who can't stand it when I do. Which puzzles me - why should they care?
But really, there can be more than one reason for reading something. One can be reading in order to discover what happens, in which case knowing the end ahead of time would ruin the experience. But one can also read simply for the experience, in which case wondering what's going to happen can actually ruin the time spent on what's happening at the time. And so reading the end of the book to sets the curiosity to rest, and one is free to enjoy the process of watching things unfold without having to wonder how they'll end up.

Gee maybe is a woman thing wanting to know the outcome. It explains many a man's importal lasy works "hey you'al Watch this!" :lol:
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
-- Douglas Adams
Jaydub
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Under the Lemon Tree