Live! From the Seventh Circle Forum

For the discussion of the comic and things related to it.

Live! From the Seventh Circle Forum

Postby Dominick_D_Dimmesdale on Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:13 pm

FTW!
We now have a forum!
Post here to ask me, the author/artist, questions (like, "why is the comic late... again.") and to talk about how awesome Miyuki is.
Also, post in this thread if you are one of my "in real life" friends so I will know which user name is yours.
Dominick_D_Dimmesdale

woot

Postby MiyukiCat on Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:12 pm

FTW! :twisted:
men who can wear corsets and makeup ROCK!
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

Postby TheMaster on Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:57 pm

This is the guy who may possibly be in the comic by Christmas... but no guarantees
TheMaster

neva know

Postby MiyukiCat on Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:24 am

just gotta fit 'em all in when ya can right?
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

FINALLY!

Postby Virgil V Valaquenta on Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:07 am

I finally got this to work. Mwahahahahahahahahaha. Now I can badger you in person, online, and on the forums.
Virgil V Valaquenta

hi Virgil

Postby MiyukiCat on Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:05 pm

yay!
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

Re: FINALLY!

Postby Dominick_D_Dimmesdale on Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:52 pm

Virgil V Valaquenta wrote:I finally got this to work. Mwahahahahahahahahaha. Now I can badger you in person, online, and on the forums.

Nooooooo!!!!!!!
Dominick_D_Dimmesdale

wolfgang

Postby MiyukiCat on Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:00 pm

i know more ppl than this visit the site where is wolfgang?... i want another tattoo >.< ....o.o that was random....
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

TALK!

Postby MiyukiCat on Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:25 pm

talk now or i will set off the bombs i have implanted in all of you!!
Attachments
Benny__s_Kitty_Hat_by_morbidprince.jpg
hehehe cat ears
Benny__s_Kitty_Hat_by_morbidprince.jpg (24.03 KiB) Viewed 4403 times
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

But...

Postby Dominick_D_Dimmesdale on Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:04 pm

If you blow us all up then we can't post. But then again they're all losers for not posting more often anyway.
Dominick_D_Dimmesdale

We are not losers

Postby Virgil V Valaquenta on Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:02 am

Neither of you post much either, the main thing is we simply talk to each other in person or over IM so it does not really make sense to post here. That begs the question: Why am I posting on here instead of doing this in person, I will no doubt see both of you before you read this. Oh well, I was never one to make much sense.
Virgil V Valaquenta

yay guest comic

Postby MiyukiCat on Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:28 pm

yea she'sawesome!!!!.....not
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

the new comic

Postby MiyukiCat on Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:28 pm

i like the new style verymuch but who is "her"?>.0 tell me!
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

Postby Dominick_D_Dimmesdale on Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:09 pm

I finally got the Avatars to work! Hahahaha! Sweet!
Dominick_D_Dimmesdale

Storyline

Postby Hikui87 on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:13 pm

I care.

And what happened to twice a week? What about your loyal fans?

This dream sequence isn't going to take long is it? Dominick needs to hurry up and wake up.

Keep up the good work.

MTFBWY
"I watched from afar, hoping that the world might regain some sanity." ~ Sabin, from Final Fantasy VI

itsu-no hi kakitto
Hikui87

Current Strip

Postby Hikui87 on Tue May 22, 2007 6:17 pm

This is about the strip where the lamp talks.

3D's face in the middle panel looks like Freeza, specifically the final form.

Was this on purpose? That'd be cool if it was.

Mata ne.
"I watched from afar, hoping that the world might regain some sanity." ~ Sabin, from Final Fantasy VI

itsu-no hi kakitto
Hikui87

Hmm.

Postby Dominick_D_Dimmesdale on Fri May 25, 2007 7:44 am

No, it wasn't intentional, but it's kind of cool anyway.
Dominick_D_Dimmesdale

MEEP

Postby MiyukiCat on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:10 pm

IM NAKED
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

Re: Live! From the Seventh Circle Forum

Postby Bobmike143 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:03 pm

Hi friends,
Finally I got one site where I can just talk about something I am really interested. Hey I like comics very much .I like Harry poter,tin tin,asterix and obelix.i enjoy reading these stuffs. It’s really interesting, isn’t it? any way from now onwards I will be a frequent visitor of this forum.

==============================================================================================================

Bobmike

Wide Circles
Bobmike143

Fan poll: Questions about the Cleveland Browns, Part 2 - B.

Postby pletcherhby on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Cleveland Browns morning news roundup
Green Bay Packers Jersey
Is the head coach the same? Is there going to be consistency? You try to build, at least, a foundation that you can look back on and say, okay, these things have stayed consistent over time. It's not just new opponents, there will be some divisional work." (On if he starts looking at the first opponent almost immediately)- "Yes, and you spend some more time on the earlier opponents, because you know that you're not going to have as much game tape leading into those games. Sometimes it's really valuable and other times you think, well it was a good exercise, but it didn't quite work." (On if the injury report is his responsibility)- "I work with the trainers and the doctors and get all of the information that we can on that." (On if he consults with George Kokinis on the injury report)- "George and I both go through it. We get updates daily and try to get all the information that we possibly can." (On if it worked the same way in New York)- "As I said, with New York, I really answered all those questions." (On how capable the Browns are of being a passing team when needed)- "That's always the driving force, is to be whichever you need to be that week, against that opponent. The goal is flexibility. Every single time you play a game, the problems that you face, the challenges that you face, they're dramatically different, team to team. Sometimes it's all man-to-man, sometimes it's heavy blitz, sometimes it's more zone, sometimes it's dropping eight. You have to fight the battle based on the terrain, based on the opponent." (On if the Browns can be a good passing team against good run defenses)- "When we played Minnesota in '06, they were pretty good against the run, and we ran it 29 times. I think there also has to be balance." (On if he sees the wisdom in picking Joe Thomas a head of Adrian Peterson in the 2007 draft)- "I'm really happy Joe Thomas is here. You go into the draft and you look at the needs and you make the decision based on where you think you need to go organizationally. Not knowing what all those conversations were, I think they've both become really outstanding players. That's what you're always looking for, too, is to get those draft picks to really play well."
Mike Wallace Jersey
About the Cavs 1. ESPN had 53 "experts" vote for the team they thought would win the 2010 NBA title. The top three were the Lakers (19), Cavs (18) and Spurs (eight). ESPN's John Hollinger on the Cavs: "Scary thought -- the Cavs won 66 games and got better in the off-season. Whatever they get from Shaquille O'Neal will dwarf the contributions of Ben Wallace and Sasha Pavlovic a year ago, so that trade is a home run for Cleveland. Beyond that, they addressed the greatest area of concern by adding size and depth on the wings in the form of Anthony Parker and Jamario Moon. Cleveland also kept Anderson Varejao, and while their payroll is on pace to outstrip the national debt, that's Dan Gilbert's problem. On the court, they've strengthened three key rotation spots without losing a single important player." 2. It's nice that Gloria James told the New York Post that her son LeBron "is a hometown boy" and not likely to leave the Cavs, but there will be a lot of reports like that next season. This much is certain: The James Gang (family and most friends) certainly prefer he stays here. 3. After his world tour (James did go to Asia) to promote the film "More Than a Game" and book "Shooting Stars," James is back and is working out with about a dozen players at the Cavs' practice facility. One is free agent center Jarron Collins, whom the Cavs may sign. While traveling, James was accompanied by assistant Chris Jent, and they worked out often. 4. ESPN's Hollinger has a rating system that shows what players have the ball in their hands the most. Here were the top five in order from last season: Dwyane Wade, James, Kobe Bryant, Tony Parker and Carmelo Anthony.
James Harrison Jersey
he hooked up on a 34-yarder to him later in the first quarter with the ball on target, on time, and on the kind of hissing line that connected the quarterback and the receiver in 2007, when things looked so promising. The first quarter meant that Anderson, after a brief, brutal turn last week in the exhibition opener at Green Bay, was back in the discussion for the starting quarterback job, particularly when Brady Quinn did little in the second quarter because of penalties, dropped balls and an increased pass rush by the Lions. Meanwhile, Joshua Cribbs had a career in the first quarter as a kick returner. After his 95-yard touchdown kickoff return to start the game was called back, he sailed 84 yards to score on a punt return, weaving through the Lions' coverage unit. Frankly, many appeared to have come to the stadium in a clown car. The Lions' quarterback of the future, rookie Matthew Stafford, threw his first pass, from his own 9, straight to Browns defender Eric Wright. After scrambling 15 yards with the pick to the Lions' 5, Wright rose, waved his arms to the Dawg Pound, like the conductor of a silly symphony, bowed theatrically, then ran across the field and tried to leap into the stands. Referees blew the whistle, penalizing the Browns for inane behavior. The Browns shuffled backward and eventually settled for a field goal. There is a long history of Browns players acting like it's Mardi Gras after big plays. Brandon McDonald somersaulted into the end zone with an interception for the only TD in the team's long scoring famine. "Act like you've been there before," is the old saying, although, until the Lions came to town, the Browns mostly had not. The half ended with Anderson attempting to run the two-minute drill. A sore point at least since the days of Tim Couch, it got sorer, as the "drive" devolved into three time-wasting dump-offs and then a tipped-ball interception. It gave the Lions a field goal on the last play of the half. Hey, look on the bright side: They got points out of the two-minute drill! By the way, the rematch is Nov. 22 in Detroit. The game will count. Trust me, there will be tickets available.

---------------------------------
more news about NFL below:
http://www.hotccc.com/blogs/kob2
http://www.ethiotopia.com/community/con ... w-bodog-71
http://tusarticulos.com.ar/cleveland-br ... ds-54.html
pletcherhby

Next

Return to Live! From the Seventh Circle