GODZILLA PORN

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
Post Reply
User avatar
Spiral Zer0
Regular Poster
Posts: 420
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:39 am
Location: Winchester, VA
Contact:

GODZILLA PORN

Post by Spiral Zer0 »

Image

Image

User avatar
Swordsman3003
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3879
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:37 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by Swordsman3003 »

All I can do is lol.

User avatar
BriHahn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1176
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:22 pm
Location: A computer

Post by BriHahn »

The things we do to amuse ourselves...
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons... for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

. . .

Post by VileTerror »

Somebody mentioned Pornotube on the main boards here earlier, and I thought it was a joke . . .

It's like every time I don't take somebody seriously, they're being serious, and every time I think they're being serious, they're just facetious.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Spiral Zer0
Regular Poster
Posts: 420
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:39 am
Location: Winchester, VA
Contact:

Post by Spiral Zer0 »

the fact of the matter is you just can't trust people. even when they are telling the truth
Image

Image

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Heh. Ironic?

Post by VileTerror »

You're absolutely right, Spiral.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Or poetic?

Post by Prettydragoon »

You can always trust me. I'm too dumb to lie. ;)
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

User avatar
Squidflakes
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4484
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:49 am
Location: Hovering Squidworld 97A
Contact:

Re: Or poetic?

Post by Squidflakes »

prettydragoon wrote:You can always trust me. I'm too dumb to lie. ;)
Plus she's Finnish. The Fins never lie.
Squidflakes, God-Emperor of the Tentacles.
He demands obeisance in the form of oral sex, or he'll put you at the mercy of his tentacles. Even after performing obeisance, you might be on the receiving ends of tentacles anyway. In this case, pray to Sodomiticus to intercede on your behalf.

--from The Bible According to Badnoodles

perverted and depraved and deprived ~MooCow

Visit the Naughty Tentacle Cosplay Gallery

User avatar
Awkwardschoolgirl
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1062
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by Awkwardschoolgirl »

Whhhooooaaa.... I...uhh... WTF?!



I mean seriously, couldn't he have at least penetrated the girl? And really penetrated, not just pushed the head of the "cock" against her vagina. I've seen bigger things put into vaginas, they could have at least shown a little more effort there.
Tentacle love from,

Awkward <3

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

NOT Godzilla porn. Dinosaur porn. There is a world of difference.

if it was Godzilla bukkaking her ass, she'd soon be dead from radiation sickness and cancer.

User avatar
Illithid Tentacles
Regular Poster
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:38 am

Post by Illithid Tentacles »


User avatar
Mskala
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:52 am
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Contact:

Post by Mskala »

kingofthemorlocks wrote:if it was Godzilla bukkaking her ass, she'd soon be dead from radiation sickness and cancer.
If it's her ass, that's not standard bukkake...

User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Post by WangyJohn »

Agree with swordsy, can only lol.

Also, I love how obviously fake it all was.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Post by Prettydragoon »

mskala wrote:
kingofthemorlocks wrote:if it was Godzilla bukkaking her ass, she'd soon be dead from radiation sickness and cancer.
If it's her ass, that's not standard bukkake...
No, that's totally ass-backwards.
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

Post Reply