8/22/06 - one day delay!

This is the story of four characters picked to live in a warehouse and get their lives taped. Find out what happens when geeks stop being polite and start blowing things up. nothing comes naturally: the forum.

8/22/06 - one day delay!

Postby CubeOtter on Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:56 am

Can't get gumble-grumble ComicGen to post this correctly.

Hi there. Due to RL issues, nocona will be delayed until Wednesday. This should not be a common occurrence, but at this point due to scheduling issues, we're running updates a little close to their creation. Efforts are being made to rectify the situation.
--
CubeOtter cubeotter,gmail,com
What do you use to paddle? Ors! Ors! Ors!
otter, "<a href="http://nocona.comicgenesis.com/">nothing comes naturally</a>"
Live it! Breathe it! Become one with it!
CubeOtter

Postby Trevorcat on Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:55 pm

Hope everything's OK.

Oh, the forums link in the menu bar leads to a page saying you don't have forums yet, by the way.
Trevorcat

Postby CubeOtter on Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:21 pm

Trevorcat wrote:Hope everything's OK.

Oh, the forums link in the menu bar leads to a page saying you don't have forums yet, by the way.

Quoting the Maestro: We just need to learn to prioritize a little bit better. No worries.

I'll see if the quick mod I made actually fixes the button. If not, I'll drag Kala from her dragoneering...
--
CubeOtter

Postby Alaskawolf on Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:43 am

yay the comic is up :P
straight roads are for fast cars but turns and curves are for fast drivers
Alaskawolf
Regular Poster

Postby Elory Burke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:51 am

OMG - you are totally forgiven! I know you have to carefully incubate every strip idea before it's ready for us to see it. I mean, it's as totally brilliant as I always knew it would be. I have, like, every strip you've put up so far in a window on my desktop which continually rotates them every minute, and the window can't be minimized or hiden behind any other window. And I still can't get enough of their squeaky, kweh-filled brilliance! The Skunk is so hot, I'm totally cosplaying her at the next conference I go to.
So, like, just put them out whenever you have the time, because I've read each one about four thousand times and I still find something new every time I read them! I'm totally pasting them on my bedroom wall.

Yours truly,
Your Biggest Fan
And I'd Totally Do You And Your Best Friend Together
Elory Burke

Postby Kala on Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:31 pm

CubeOtter wrote:
Trevorcat wrote:Hope everything's OK.

Quoting the Maestro: We just need to learn to prioritize a little bit better. No worries.

I'll see if the quick mod I made actually fixes the button. If not, I'll drag Kala from her dragoneering...

*coughs* Yes, well... if someone would REMIND me we have forums now, pages would get changed a lot quicker. ;) (No, really it's my bad...haven't been paying attention. *updates her copy of the offsite pages to reflect the copy of the onsite pages*)

And, and! *blinks* dragoneering? Is that what you call lairshaping these days?
Kala

Postby CubeOtter on Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:09 pm

Kala wrote: *blinks* dragoneering? Is that what you call lairshaping these days?

Well, it's part engineering, part dungeoneering, part spelunking, part profiteering... so... yeah. :)

Elory Burke wrote:The Skunk is so hot, I'm totally cosplaying her at the next conference I go to.

I may have to take you up on that, as I'm sure I'd love to see Cerine cosplayed. The problem is that she holds the copyright on all her publicity images, and she's... well, she's ... okay, let's put it like this, she's been very protective of her image for a long time.

And she's always saying to me, "Look, this promotional material, it, like totally embarrasses me, you know? Why can't you ever get my good side?" Blah blah blah.

Still, I can try to put in a good word.
--
CubeOtter

Postby Doodles on Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:34 am

In the meanwhile, here's a stock photo for your collection:
Attachments
stock.jpg
stock.jpg (11 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
Doodles

Postby Calbeck on Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:37 pm

Just add air hose.
Calbeck
Regular Poster

Return to nothing comes naturally