Name That Artist! -- Round III (guessing time!)
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
I'm working on it, honestly I am.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Black Sparrow
- Cartoon Anti-Hero
- Posts: 6973
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
- Location: Violating your restraining order
- Contact:
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
We... uh... can't do one... 'cause... uh... 'cause... 'cause we have to wash our hair... yeah.
(Is that better?)
(Is that better?)
Last edited by MariaAndMichelle on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Prettydragoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
- Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
- Contact:
I'm not going to get anything done anyway, so I will just claim to have entered and not actually do so.
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
- Black Sparrow
- Cartoon Anti-Hero
- Posts: 6973
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
- Location: Violating your restraining order
- Contact:
- Black Sparrow
- Cartoon Anti-Hero
- Posts: 6973
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
- Location: Violating your restraining order
- Contact:
*adds another block to Cope's head*
I think it's the block on his head.
- Mo
- Cartoon Villain (GTC)
- Posts: 5085
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
- Location: On the shoulder of a giant
- Contact:
*draws a thousand creepy eyeless pictures and mails to Cope*
I like to think I have something to do with it. :3
- Keffria
- The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)

- Posts: 3748
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
- Location: not-France
OKAY! The entry round is now closed!
You can view the submissions here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v422/ ... round%203/
Remember, PM me all your guesses -- don't post any guesses/speculations in the thread!
You can view the submissions here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v422/ ... round%203/
Remember, PM me all your guesses -- don't post any guesses/speculations in the thread!














