Bust expansion device for sale.

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.

Bust expansion device for sale.

Postby Drowemos on Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:13 am

In a recent comic I introduce a bust expansion device:

http://dimensionhopping.comicgenesis.com/d/20060613.html

The storyline is going to run for another 4 comic every Tuesday and then I am going to have the inventor sell the device on ebay. I sort of got to thinking that it would be cool if the device then showed up in another comic where the character bought it off of ebay.

It would be a cross over of an inanimate object. If you are interested let me know. I will link to you comic when the crossover/sale occurs.
Drowemos
Regular Poster

Postby Linkara on Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:09 am

Question - would you want the sale to happen right away or could it be a while? I upload comics about two months ahead of time and I'm just about to start drawing pages for issue 4 of my comic, where I think this would fit PERFECTLY. ^_~

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~
Linkara
Cartoon Hero

Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Postby PickleGirl on Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:54 pm

One of my characters recently hinted that she wants a boob job...she may outbid you Linkara :D
PickleGirl
Regular Poster

Postby Drowemos on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:13 pm

Well be aware there are some side effects:

http://dimensionhopping.comicgenesis.co ... 60620.html
Drowemos
Regular Poster

Postby Linkara on Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:35 pm

Who's to say that the guy couldn't build two? ^_~

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~
Linkara
Cartoon Hero

Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Postby Phact0rri on Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:41 pm

this sounds fun. however when I first read the headline.. I thought... huh spam here?

I always liked just little bits of comics interacting. I might throw in a little bidding scenerio. as one of the regulars that come into the cafe is technically a super scientist.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Return to Dropdowns and Crossovers