CN Expo...PAY HERE!

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Is Tynan taking this too far?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:08 pm

Yes.
10%
NEVER! YOU MUST BE THERE!
50%
Man that guy masterbates monkeys I wouldn't trust anything he says.
No votes
I'd say yes but then he might hurt me with his postwhorish ways.
10%
Yeah...but If I click the yes one then He'll make another poll about it.
No votes
Hehe...Tynan loves poll.
20%
Haha " " that's awesome.
No votes
No.
10%

Total votes: 10

Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR

CN Expo...PAY HERE!

Post by Tynan »

It seems it'd be best if we start a pool for tickets and etc so I give you this topic to post your questions and your money...when we get a paypal or something...I'll deligate that to Pimpette...aswell as my comic design :p

So please friends bear with us.

If you hace concerns PM me or email me it should be hidden in my profile. :roll:

I'm talking about you Cortland!
I'll get an estimate on your travel and etc. ok buddy?

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT IT'S OK!
Attachments
Does this show up for everyone?
Does this show up for everyone?
Dragonthere.JPG (113.26 KiB) Viewed 2741 times

Cortland
Cartoon Hero

Post by Cortland »

Thanks, Tynan! Hey, I know I can make it. If we can just work out things like transportation, hotel rooms, admission fees, etc., it'll make it a lot easier to budget for this thing. Tix right now from Omaha to Toronto cost $288, round trip. Not bad.
Image Image

CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Post by CJBurgandy »

I already payed the 670 for my tickets. I just need to know how much to send for admintion and table fees and the whatever hidden costs there are.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Post by Pimpette »

Well we'll worry about the table fees if/when I hear about that whole thing..
*shakes fist at waiting list and cries*

As for admission..
Basic Pass - 1 Day - $20(CAN) / $17(US)
Will get you into most things for one day, except special events(see below) and some anime stuff.

Deluxe Pass - All 3 Days - $39(CAN) / $34 (US)
Will get you into just about everything, except some special events(see below) and some anime stuff.

Anime Adult Pass - All 3 Days - $45(CAN) / $39(US)
Will get you into everything except the special events(see below).

There are details in the "Tickets" part of each Section about "Special Events" (including Alice Cooper :cry:). They are pretty damn expensive and you have to buy them separately from admission tickets. I don't recommend it unless you're totally rabid-fannish about the extra stuff.
But that's me.

CN Expo Site is here, in case anyone lost the link:
http://www.hobbystar.com/ComicConToront ... C_Main.asp

VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Keenspace Forever!

Post by VileTerror »

If I am able to get a job soon, I may be able to provide additional financial aid to those Keenspacers who wish to attend. It probably won't be much, I'd put a personal cap of $200 (Canadian) at most, if that much becomes available in time.

I . . . didn't want to say anything yet, for fear of getting folks' hopes up unfairly. I'm quite lazy, as anyone can see from my track record. In regard to the probability of me getting a job anytime this centaury, chances are poor (unless there's a sudden opening in Hell for my particular expertise).
I just had a very compelling urge to reply to all the CN threads here.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

Pimpette wrote:Well we'll worry about the table fees if/when I hear about that whole thing..
*shakes fist at waiting list and cries*

As for admission..
Basic Pass - 1 Day - $20(CAN) / $17(US)
Will get you into most things for one day, except special events(see below) and some anime stuff.

Deluxe Pass - All 3 Days - $39(CAN) / $34 (US)
Will get you into just about everything, except some special events(see below) and some anime stuff.

Anime Adult Pass - All 3 Days - $45(CAN) / $39(US)
Will get you into everything except the special events(see below).

There are details in the "Tickets" part of each Section about "Special Events" (including Alice Cooper :cry:). They are pretty damn expensive and you have to buy them separately from admission tickets. I don't recommend it unless you're totally rabid-fannish about the extra stuff.
But that's me.

CN Expo Site is here, in case anyone lost the link:
http://www.hobbystar.com/ComicConToront ... C_Main.asp
I know you and I had a discussion about this but i'm not sure we actually came to a consensus and it'd be good to talk about it with everyone. Should we get our tickets online or should we all just wait until we get there, cause if one person waits then we all end up having to wait in line with them anyway (cause to do anything else would defeat the point of getting together). So how do we want to do this?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

CaptainClaude
Witty British President

Post by CaptainClaude »

I desperately need to know this also.

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

my vote is that we all just stand in line together and get them before the expo.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

Cortland
Cartoon Hero

Post by Cortland »

I'm still unsure about such things as hotels. Wherever I want to stay, I want to be where I can coordinate with all of you guys and make sure I don't miss any of the fun stuff that happens while we're awake. Were any of you guys going to get a hotel room to share? I know a few of you had friends in town you were going to crash with.
Image Image

Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero

Post by Mon Ami »

I think it would be the best idea to preregister...and do it soon.

Tynan

Post by Tynan »

Ok if you guys want to do the line then that's cool and if for some reason they're sold out then I'll take the group of people that couldn't get any *hehe* on a Toronto trip and then return for everyone...and or do the trip stuff in intervals...but we'll see what's up.

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

i keep saying this but it still rings true, i'm coming to toronto to be with you people, if things fall through with the con, i won't really be upset as long as i get to spend quality time with my friends.

Tynan

Post by Tynan »

Kinda why I made the point of "oh well I'll take you all around the T dot."

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

Tynan wrote:Kinda why I made the point of "oh well I'll take you all around the T dot."
actually i'd kinda like to do that either way, since toronto is a prospective home for me in the nearing future.

Vorticus
Backrub Fiend

Post by Vorticus »

Con or no con, there to hang out with you guys. Con is just an excuse and bonus if it happens.

Tynan

Post by Tynan »

legostargalactica wrote:
Tynan wrote:Kinda why I made the point of "oh well I'll take you all around the T dot."
actually i'd kinda like to do that either way, since toronto is a prospective home for me in the nearing future.
I did it for Ramsoomair *not really all that much at all* I can do it for you!

However I expect to be payed in brownies!

Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero

Post by Mon Ami »

Yeah I do want to just hang out with you guys, seeing all the cosplays and merchendice is a bonus ^__^

Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Post by Pimpette »

OK well I sent em an email asking if we'll still have to wait in the giantass line if we didn't buy tickets online.
When I get a response I'll let you know what they say.

But I think it's a good idea to get them now or whatever - they won't run out of tickets, but this way you don't have to worry about it when you're there.

Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

Post by Grabmygoblin »

bought my ticket just now, the anime pass specifically. now I just need to arrange transportation and put together my costumes...

MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

legostargalactica wrote:
Us, too-- on both accounts. :) :)
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image