Got My T-Shirt

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Got My T-Shirt

Postby Ian Moulding on Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:11 pm

Thanks, everyone!

Everyone = CW (You're welcome!), Rock, Vort, Phact, KrisX, MM, Tim, Cookie, Pimpette, Remus, FAUB, Sparrow, STrRedWolf, the Kolters, the Norths, Lego, CBF, NY, JT, K-Dawg, Spriteville, Fading Aura, Orion, Dave, Joel, and a couple of people whose signatures are too blurred to read :-? .

These guys are great. Generous, warmhearted human beings overflowing with goodness. Those of you who didn't sign my shirt will be converted into puppy chow when my Legions of Hate take over the world and I am proclaimed Emperor Over All.
Ian Moulding
Cartoon Hero

Location: Watching you. Right now. And frankly, you're boring.

Re: Got My T-Shirt

Postby Rock_dash on Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:54 pm

Ian Moulding wrote:Those of you who didn't sign my shirt will be converted into puppy chow when my Legions of Hate take over the world and I am proclaimed Emperor Over All.

I for one, am SO glad I signed. So very glad.
ImageImage
Rock_dash
NOTHING

Postby Corgan_dane on Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:34 pm

Speaking of which, I got mine too (and the wife's which she wore to work yesterday).

I expected lots of cool signatures, but the little doodles were GREAT. I'm framing that sucker.

Unfortunately, since ROCK AND ONLY ROCK signed it on the back, his signature won't show, and will be my little secret once it's framed.

GAAAOOOOooooooN!>!?!!
XD
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero

Postby Faub on Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:43 pm

I had the shirts on cardboard shirt forms so people tended to sign the fronts and not turn the shirts over.

Just a warning to those with dark shirts. The silver sharpie doesn't hold well in the wash. It fades and will probably go away after a half dozen washes. Ladydarke has put her cami through the wash at least twice and already the signatures are difficult to read.

The black sharpie on white will last forever. Mine hasn't dulled in the slightest and it's been through the wash several times.
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby Pimpette on Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:27 am

I was afraid of that. :(

So after this once... I WILL NEVER WASH IT AGAIN.
But my cat slept on it so... yeah.
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby Cortland on Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:26 am

Ack! I was so busy signing shirts for people actually at the cookout that I forgot about the ones we were sending via mail to everyone else. I'm sorry. :(
Image Image
Cortland
Cartoon Hero

Postby RemusShepherd on Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:47 am

Speaking of the shirts, I have Crossfire's. He lives near me. But does anyone know how to get in touch with him? I've sent PMs here, and he's not responding.
RemusShepherd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:09 pm

faub wrote:I had the shirts on cardboard shirt forms so people tended to sign the fronts and not turn the shirts over.

Just a warning to those with dark shirts. The silver sharpie doesn't hold well in the wash. It fades and will probably go away after a half dozen washes. Ladydarke has put her cami through the wash at least twice and already the signatures are difficult to read.

The black sharpie on white will last forever. Mine hasn't dulled in the slightest and it's been through the wash several times.

this is exactly why i had people draw in my sketchbook rather than sign my shirt, i have every intention of wearing the shirt, and having to wash it, i didn't want precious things from you people destroyed.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby gotaparel on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:23 am

I had one of the bright yellow EMISL t-shirts. It was tight on me in 1990 so theres no way it's going round my gut now!
gotaparel

isabel marant shoes

Postby Zoodiader on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

<p> Health & Health-related Muscle mass building Routines pertaining to Creating the body 07th The spring Last year Should you continue with the right muscle building come up with regimen as well as the appropriate bodybuilding weight loss plans taken for the suitable situations, you will plan in advance for developing good muscular tissues along with a Ancient greek The lord for instance system. You get this combination inappropriate and you s... Go through > Health & Health-related The best way Ladies might Develop Muscle mass and appear Slim in addition to Pretty 07th May 2010 Most women have scared to know in relation to creating muscle groups or thought of weightlifting. Many they would like to conduct is to become eliminate weight. For anyone who is one, you will need to learn quite a few: ?The only way to eradicate all of excess fat should be to make toned... Understand > Health & Medical Male growth hormone Muscle tissue building : So how exactly does The male growth hormone have an affect on Muscle mass building? 07th May '09 Male growth hormone, your endocrine plays an essential role in muscle building tweaking great and bad one's body and also bone fragments. A good diet and exercise will keep your testosterone levels great and hence support muscle development. Immediately after 30, in the event dieting and exercise often usually are neglec... Go through > Health & Medical care Upper body Muscle development ( blank ) Easy steps to help Creating Upper body Muscles 07th April The year just gone Torso muscular tissues are some of the toughest to develop, although certainly not would it be difficult. </p>

[url=6.http://isabelmarantshoesonlinesale.weebly.com]isabel marant sneakers online[/url]
[url=5.http://bootsisabelmarant.weebly.com]cheap isabel marant[/url]
[url=5.http://bootsisabelmarant.weebly.com]isabel marant shoes sale[/url]
Zoodiader

Postby brittyking on Tue May 14, 2013 10:14 pm

I'll be there, as I'm a regular
brittyking

Postby brittyking on Thu May 16, 2013 2:13 am

brittyking wrote:I'll be there, as I'm a regular

women dress shirts
brittyking