Free poker online. THIS IS NOT SPAM!

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Postby Rkolter on Tue May 16, 2006 3:58 am

Tellurider wrote:That's not Kings!

You fan the cards out facedown in a circle on the table. For your turn, you draw a card. The rules change a little from game to game but the way I usually play is:

[drinking game rules]

Another popluar card assignment is social, since rules vary from game to game I'm not really sure where to put it.

Now that is Kings. That we will not be playing. Because the cookout is dry. Although hypothetically you could play with some sort of soft drink.

That's just a drinking game. There is a poker game called Kings game. Drinking game rules don't belong in the cookout threads.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Jim North on Tue May 16, 2006 2:56 pm

Unless we wanna see how long we can go downing shots of Sprite without going to the bathroom.

EDIT: Well, damn, that actually sounds like fun now. Shame that it might lead to someone dying from a burst bladder.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tellurider on Wed May 17, 2006 6:33 pm

rkolter wrote:
Tellurider wrote:That's not Kings!

You fan the cards out facedown in a circle on the table. For your turn, you draw a card. The rules change a little from game to game but the way I usually play is:

[drinking game rules]

Another popluar card assignment is social, since rules vary from game to game I'm not really sure where to put it.

Now that is Kings. That we will not be playing. Because the cookout is dry. Although hypothetically you could play with some sort of soft drink.

That's just a drinking game. There is a poker game called Kings game. Drinking game rules don't belong in the cookout threads.

:oops: sorry.

I was thinking it might be fun to play with some sort of weird "suicide drink," which is what I used to call drinks that I added a bunch of crap to so they tasted nasty.

We could play it with shots of tabasco. That would be hilarious.
updates Thursdays
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Wed May 17, 2006 6:40 pm

Tellurider wrote:I was thinking it might be fun to play with some sort of weird "suicide drink," which is what I used to call drinks that I added a bunch of crap to so they tasted nasty.

I'd win. :twisted:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter

Postby Dave Against The Machine on Wed May 17, 2006 7:25 pm

I could soooo take you! Us Texans, can take the heat. I mean look at me.
<-------------
I'm on fire. :D
Ok, I'll be quiet.
Dave Against The Machine
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tellurider on Wed May 17, 2006 10:31 pm

rkolter wrote:
Tellurider wrote:I was thinking it might be fun to play with some sort of weird "suicide drink," which is what I used to call drinks that I added a bunch of crap to so they tasted nasty.

I'd win. :twisted:

Dude we should totally do this.

I will lose. So bad. But since it will make an awesome story I don't even care.

Straight tabasco will be expensive, though, and won't really work for stuff like the waterfall, so we should probably mix it with something just to give it volume.
updates Thursdays
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero

Previous

Return to Community Get-Togethers