St. Louis Cookout Crossover

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.

St. Louis Cookout Crossover

Postby Cortland on Mon May 08, 2006 10:02 am

I'm planning to bring my art supplies to St. Louis with me to have a chance to draw with y'all and maybe learn a thing or two about doing comics. I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a "crossover" while we're together? It'd be cool to take a weekend off from Cortland's usual shenanigans and do a comic about some of the real-life shenanigans that are likely to ensue once we're all together for the weekend.

Anybody who's interested, let me know!
Image Image
User avatar
Cortland
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1186
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Postby Tynan on Mon May 08, 2006 3:32 pm

If I'm there I'm square!
User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
 
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring

Postby Tim on Mon May 08, 2006 10:22 pm

I'm all up for crossovers or jams or fanarts or doodles or whatever else may be happening drawing-wise!
Image
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: Bay State, ol' Bay State, I lift my heart to you (bum bum bum)

Postby Garneta on Mon May 08, 2006 10:41 pm

I'll draw some stuff...might be kinda hard to fit into my storyline, though....
Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock

Postby Phact0rri on Mon May 08, 2006 11:46 pm

I'll try but I'm notoriously slow as hell at drawing.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
 
Posts: 5775
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????

Postby TheSuburbanLetdown on Wed May 10, 2006 7:13 am

phactorri wrote:I'll try but I'm notoriously slow as hell at drawing.
Me too. Also, I don't draw as well when people are watching.
Image
User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
 
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Postby Phact0rri on Wed May 10, 2006 4:02 pm

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
phactorri wrote:I'll try but I'm notoriously slow as hell at drawing.
Me too. Also, I don't draw as well when people are watching.


we are like twins who are unrelated!
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
 
Posts: 5775
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????

Postby Cortland on Sun May 21, 2006 7:01 am

OK, so we have Tynan, Tim, and maybe Kat joining in. That's cool--we may just have to see what plays out at the cookout. I have a feeling we'll be doing a whole lot of impromptu drawing and stuff. :D Here's what I'll do: next week, "Corey" in my Forumies subcomic is going to be going down to a cookout in St. Louis. I'll draw every up to him getting off the plane. Then when I arrive in St. Louis, I'll just keeep track of all the mayhem and then work it into my comic for the following week. Then we'll just see what happens!
Image Image
User avatar
Cortland
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1186
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Postby Hogan on Mon May 22, 2006 12:39 am

cortland wrote:OK, so we have Tynan, Tim, and maybe Kat joining in. That's cool--we may just have to see what plays out at the cookout. I have a feeling we'll be doing a whole lot of impromptu drawing and stuff. :D Here's what I'll do: next week, "Corey" in my Forumies subcomic is going to be going down to a cookout in St. Louis. I'll draw every up to him getting off the plane. Then when I arrive in St. Louis, I'll just keeep track of all the mayhem and then work it into my comic for the following week. Then we'll just see what happens!


Somehow I see much work for me emerge from this... I can't wait to see it! :twisted:
When webcomics clash: The Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive!
Here it comes... the CameoComic
User avatar
Hogan
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:11 am
Location: Where the worlds cross over


 

Return to Dropdowns and Crossovers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest