Making Appearances...

If you were exiled to the armpit of America, wouldn't you want to be somewhere else as well?
Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Making Appearances...

Post by Anywherebuthere »

Lo' all....

Had a lot of fun this weekend meeting fans at paradox. For those of you that missed it. I must say, it was hella cool.

First off...if you had no idea who you were looking for...here's a shot of my mug as I sat at the table and inked some stuff that will be running...oh...in a few weeks.

I missed the very opening...which sucked because it sounded like Paradox got completly SLAMMED when they opened. I got there a good 30 minutes late, so I have no idea if I missed anyone inbetween opening and when I got my lazy bum out to the shop.

However while I was there, I met a good half dozen fans...unfortunatly I suck and cant remember any names.

However, I DID snap a shot of a few of ya'll...so if you want to let me know who you are, that would be quite cool.

ANYWAY...

Here's a note to any fans living on the east coast. Specifically in the North Carolina-ish area.

I'll be making a special appearance at TRINOC CON in July. I'll be there for the whole convention...Friday through Sunday. So, check it out and stop by and say hello.

Cheers

-The Bastard

Dutch!
Red galah

Post by Dutch! »

Don't worry. None of them's me.

You look a right moody bugger in that last shot, eh?
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?

Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Post by Anywherebuthere »

I know...that's what's fun about being me. I've got one of those faces...

And by "those faces" I mean "Frighten's dogs and small children."