I admire Serge for having the courage to talk about his gender struggles.SergeXIII wrote:Liberty Cabbage is able to identify my inability to communicate without hidding a video game refference somewhere.LibertyCabbage wrote:Serge thinks she's a character in a Street Fighter game, which means she could beat the hell out of me and knock me to the floor. I admire anyone who could destroy a person so ruthlessly.SergeXIII wrote:Faceless has a good choice of who to be a lacky of.
Is that a compliment to Faceless of Ryuclaude?
Um... whatever... Faceless once destroyed a German fighter plane by pointing a finger at it and yelling "Bang."
Okay, that works.
Bravo.
(P.S. I'm a dude. S'okay, cuz the hair confeses people sometimes, infact the best compliment I ever recieved was "Hey! You don't look like a girl!" From some stranger.)
The Say Something Nice About the Person Above Thread™
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
- EmergencyExit
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:28 pm
- Location: The Pantry
- Contact:
- 834n
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
- Location: A City of Rock and Roll
- Contact:
Liberty Cabbage once had to fight off his evil impostor. It was a glorious battle filled with epic music and stuff. Then the impostor got baned (You remember, LC. That guy pretending to be you on the Cornstalker forums)
That aside, LC has united a good deal of artists for his new comic.
And helped me with html problems.
And FTP problems.
And owl problems.
EDIT: You and your speediness, NJ!
NJ has two comics, which is insane! In addition to the Gender Bender. Thus she must be some kinda robot! Which is awesome!
Also a fun person to chat with!
That aside, LC has united a good deal of artists for his new comic.
And helped me with html problems.
And FTP problems.
And owl problems.
EDIT: You and your speediness, NJ!
NJ has two comics, which is insane! In addition to the Gender Bender. Thus she must be some kinda robot! Which is awesome!
Also a fun person to chat with!
- JTigerclaw
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
- Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
- Contact:
834n's coloring impresses the hell out of me. Every time I see it, I'm like "...whoa...far out man..." Really nice sense of shading and mood.
Also he did a really good job in the Shmoe Jam, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
EDIT: Haha, this is the third time I killed this thread! OH THE HUMANITY!
I think I'm just going to stop posting here.
Also he did a really good job in the Shmoe Jam, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
EDIT: Haha, this is the third time I killed this thread! OH THE HUMANITY!
I think I'm just going to stop posting here.
- Qwanderer
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:58 pm
- Location: Glenview, Illinois
- Contact:
Wait! Wait!
JT says nice things about people repeatedly even though the consequences may not be entirely in his favor.
The thing about a thread like this is every time you post you have to take the risk that you will be the last person. Especially if you're not one of those who have been around forever and everybody already knows.
JT says nice things about people repeatedly even though the consequences may not be entirely in his favor.
The thing about a thread like this is every time you post you have to take the risk that you will be the last person. Especially if you're not one of those who have been around forever and everybody already knows.
mcDuffies is a great guy whom I've never really had a chat to, and like most I think that he's an excellent point-maker; settling disputes effortlessly. His comics are great and well put-out from my humble opinion, although his forum ones sometimes need me to stop and read more carefully, still funny. Top-notch bloke.
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Faceless is pretty dang all around cool. It's about pity about that face thing though.. and his lacking one.. you know.. anywho. You rock facey!
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Prettysenshi
- Bork Bork Bork
- Posts: 2269
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:23 am
- Location: Anywhere else but here....
- Contact:
- Ideal Comics
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:18 pm
- Location: Scottsbluff NE
- Contact:
- Ideal Comics
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:18 pm
- Location: Scottsbluff NE
- Contact:











