Ramblings

Ramblings

Postby Pennycandy on Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:53 pm

Thought I'd stick up a place for.... well, anything that doesn't fit elsewhere, I guess.

I may practice my fish-slappin' skills here if it gets too out of hand. Fair warning.
Always remember to talk nice - "I'll be a monkey's uncle!" sounds better than "My sister buggers baboons."

Pennycandy

Quiet on the home front...

Postby Tash on Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:31 pm

Hmmm, you want to hear about anything, eh? well, I'll ramble, I'll ramble good... It's finals, my brain is mush; I got nothin. C'mon, everyone! post away! Lets hear where all the readers are from! I'm from Macklin, Saskatchewan, Canada. I met Cammi a few years ago when we were both wayward engineering students (before we escaped) and I've been a victim of, supporter of, and sometimes coconspiritor in her crazy schemes since then, despite often being halfway across the world (or at least the country). I'm now attending St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia for a BA in Celtic Studies. There, now you know what kind of a nut I am (almond). I (once again) encourage you to POST!
Tash

Postby Amberlass on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:17 am

:o

Random stuff is fun XD
Amberlass

Postby Pennycandy on Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:46 pm

Victim of my crazy schemes? Tash, for the last time, I swear I didn't know the cannon was loaded! Ok, we've both scarred each other for life many a time. I admit it. Fun though.

And yes, random stuff is fun. :D
Always remember to talk nice - "I'll be a monkey's uncle!" sounds better than "My sister buggers baboons."

Pennycandy

Postby Monocot on Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:22 pm

MMm you want to know we are all from. are you sure.. we're all crazy here!
Though I must admit I like rambling. THough Ranting is a favorite of mine..
A big Note.. Tests Suck. I have 2 Tomorrow. 2. and they are one after the other. at 1 I have poultry, pork and beef test then a communications test and then the next day a seafood test. How DARE THEY!
Monocot

Postby Monocot on Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:47 pm

woohoo. it's AOU's B-day!. I lover it..
Teehee.,
My little pic thing was on there. be being a cook and all. teehee. Foxy NEssa was there too!.. YAy!.!.!
Monocot

Postby Pennycandy on Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:05 pm

*runs shrieking through the thread*

...Sorry, I just thought we needed some sort of activity here. Any activity.

XD

Pennycandy

Return to Adventures of Us, The