Welcome! To Towner Park!

A place for the creator, friends, and any new readers to talk about the comic and for the creator to be able to interact with new readers.
ChrisChrusherComix
Regular Poster

Welcome! To Towner Park!

Post by ChrisChrusherComix »

Welcome to the board! Whether you are friend or stranger, you may chat here about my comics, topics in the comics, or whatever. I'm the moderator, and I will be a fair one (I'm used to MBs like this one so I know the usual ropes). Thank you to ComicGenesis and all of the administrators for hosting such a top-notch place!

-Chris
-Christopher Galletta Stevens, Graphic Artist, Cartoonist, and Webmaster of the following websites & webcomics:
ImageImageImageImageImage

King mark

Post by King mark »

hey,where am I?

:o

ChrisChrusherComix
Regular Poster

AHA! Welcome Mark! Where is everybody else, I should say? :o
-Christopher Galletta Stevens, Graphic Artist, Cartoonist, and Webmaster of the following websites & webcomics:

King mark

Post by King mark »

the registration doesn't work on AoL browser(when I clicked your link ),I had to use Firefox.

So,when do I becaome a mysterious character in Towner?Also,I think Towner should have a cynical and wisecracking pet cat.

K.M.

The Rock

Post by The Rock »

Finally The Rock has come back to message boards! :D

Hi Mark. You don't know me but you do know me. :P

ChrisChrusherComix
Regular Poster

KM: Towner and his brother do have multiple cats. I haven't colored/uploaded any yet. I plan to soon though. And I can't make it too wisecracking... if you ever read my favorite comic, Calvin and Hobbes, you'd know that I wouldn't want to makeit derivative of Bill Watterson's works.

Mirko: And I'd like to thank the millions.................... OF THE CHRUSHER'S FANS POSTING AT HOME!