Welcome to the End.

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
User avatar
Karl Falcon
Regular Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA

Post by Karl Falcon »

Just another transplant from the Jack forums. Pay no heed.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Welcome to your doom. Have a seat and a steamed bean bun.
Image

CapitolZ
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:14 am

Post by CapitolZ »

My only friend, the end...

User avatar
Wraithy
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:09 pm

Post by Wraithy »

Why, hello.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Wraithy wrote:Why, hello.
*poke*
Image

User avatar
Wraithy
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:09 pm

Post by Wraithy »

Ow! I'm sorry I'm late..

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Nah, it's alright. Now I just get to poke you on the arm in a gentle manner.

*poke*
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Are we slowly importing the Jack forum, one member at a time?

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Hmmm, it seems so. At least the people that like this comic. I figure they can come if they want; I don't really want to make a big announcemnt.
Image

User avatar
SpiralConscript
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:51 pm

Post by SpiralConscript »

hey. Love the comic. I stumbled onto it about a month ago from somewhere... anyway, it's really cool. Keep rocking :D

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Thanks. Rocking is the way to go.
Image

User avatar
Gengar003
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:12 pm

Post by Gengar003 »

Awww, no pr0n. Back to GGC Forums.

Erm, I mean... (seriously, though).

This comic needed a forum. Or perhaps "merited," "deserved," or "felt like it should have" would work better.

... Yes, I'm a little slow on the uptake.
"If you hear a voice inside you saying "you are not an artist," then by all means make art... and that voice shall be silenced"
-Adapted from Van Gogh

User avatar
Vivisection_bob
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:13 am

Post by Vivisection_bob »

'SUP LADIES.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

WOO!
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Do we have ladies here?

What am I doing here?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

yeahduff wrote:Do we have ladies here?

What am I doing here?
Yes.

And you're here because of some contract in regards to bad Karma.
Image

User avatar
Man in a suit
Regular Poster
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:08 pm
Location: Racoon City

Post by Man in a suit »

<alucard>WHAT?!</alucard>

I'm slow, eh.
"And now to unleash screaming temporal doom!"
-Zim

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

man in a suit wrote:<alucard>WHAT?!</alucard>

I'm slow, eh.
<alucard>...what is it you want!? You didn't come here to tell me that!</alucard>
Image

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Post by Paul Escobar »

Vivisection_bob wrote:'SUP LADIES.
WELCOME, SIR!

Have a drink?

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
yeahduff wrote:Do we have ladies here?

What am I doing here?
Yes.

And you're here because of some contract in regards to bad Karma.
Oh. Well at leat we have ladies.
man in a suit wrote:I'm slow, eh.
Indeed.[/alucard]
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

Post Reply