Welcome!

Welcome!

Postby SASkillings on Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:37 am

Welcome to the forum!

This here is the place where y'all can talk about the comics, or the site, or anything you want, I suppose.

I guess use this thread to introduce yourselves if you want to, then go ahead and start and/or join some discussions.

--Scott
Last edited by SASkillings on Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SASkillings

Wow...I sound like a hyperactive fan boy.....dang...

Postby Shroud_The_Wise on Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:03 pm

Congrats on getting a forum up, the names Shroud. Been following the comics for a little under a year (well, Ive been following TL for a little under a year, as for the others, Ive read them as they came out.)

This has to be one of the most interesting web comics out there, youve pretty much covered every adventure genre, you have one truly eclectic cast, I mean Demons, -kinda- angels, a super hero/mad scientist, and the sliders timer given human form, and thats just the fab four.

But really, all this has probably been said before, but honestly Scott, this is an awesome comic, and I hope life permits you to continue with it for years to come. Just for Warrens sake alone.

Warren Rocks.

If anyone knocks the Warren, they deserve. . .well they deserve something unpleasant?very unpleasant.

Anyways, great to see a forum up, and love the current storyline, even if its pretty far from the normal territory of TL, but of course, there isnt much that is normal about this comic.
Shroud_The_Wise

Return to Triumphant Losers