birthdays
- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
Happy birthday Dogde! I miss you! I hope this year brings you true happiness!
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- DodgetheLightning
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am
phoenix_feathers wrote:Yay its Dodge's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! *bounces and throws confetti around* *dances crazily and puts party hats on everyone* yay! >_<
-walks in to confetti and streamers-
wow! all this for lil old me? -sniffs back snot- aww you guys are so cool, thanks so much! hehe, im not back for long, internet access is still not happening....maybe after a few more mon ths at my new job I can afford to buy my own computer, and then dad cant tell me i cannot use it.
I am hoping that everyone here is OK? Sorry again for not keeping in contact with everyone over emails, but without regular net access, I keep losing my account, which means that all my messages get erased.
If you have sent me an email, I am sorry...not my fault -glares at dad- but leave me a PM, here and I will eventually get it, the next time I am able to get online.
Stay well everybody, big hugs to you all! Teh Dodge! XOXOXO
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
yay its Dodge!! *huggles tightly* yay of course its for you! its your birthday after all! ^_^ *strangles with hugs* >_<
thats ok honey, parentals are irritating sometimes *glares at her own parents* but I hope you can get online again soon and we can talk! yay!
thats ok honey, parentals are irritating sometimes *glares at her own parents* but I hope you can get online again soon and we can talk! yay!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
I wonder if its too much of a hassle to type in this box...
So that's why! Well...at least them's not away from the internet by choice...still doesn't help the emptyness...
That sounded a little too depressing... >.>
*pulls a random bishie from a space hole dressed in a rather provocative ensemble* Mmm...delicious...if only there were still a birthday party we could use him as sultry entertainment...
By the way...have we changed into a more conservative style in our posts or am I the only perverse one left? (well...when I'm actually here...that is...)
That sounded a little too depressing... >.>
*pulls a random bishie from a space hole dressed in a rather provocative ensemble* Mmm...delicious...if only there were still a birthday party we could use him as sultry entertainment...
By the way...have we changed into a more conservative style in our posts or am I the only perverse one left? (well...when I'm actually here...that is...)
*glomps Dodge* yay happy happy!!!1
I'm glad you're alive and such, i definitely miss you.
I hope all is well...
*snuggles*
Mavv, i'm still pervy but i denno i just dont always show it
~Sara
I'm glad you're alive and such, i definitely miss you.
I hope all is well...
*snuggles*
Mavv, i'm still pervy but i denno i just dont always show it
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Anybody a vegan?
Well alrighty! ...sigh...now I miss the Kinky Thread...
*cuddles the mystery bishie* Mmm...Yous my sex-pet now...
I wonder if I should make an attempt to ressurect that thread...hmm...
Lets see..who's birthday is next...Master, eh? 16? December 5th? Meh...gonna get through Thanksgiving first. Yay! Turkey slaughter day is a comin'!
*cuddles the mystery bishie* Mmm...Yous my sex-pet now...
I wonder if I should make an attempt to ressurect that thread...hmm...
Lets see..who's birthday is next...Master, eh? 16? December 5th? Meh...gonna get through Thanksgiving first. Yay! Turkey slaughter day is a comin'!
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
*sneaks back in* yay for birthdays *sneaks back out*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Shhh...we escaping... *steps on loud popping stick* Oops.
Hey! Don't you try sneaking away without me! *sneak sneaks while following Hope*
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
>_< sorry! *sneaks with Mavv* psst.. where are we sneaking to?
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Its fun not having any plans...
*whispers back* I dunno...let's just keep sneaking...
*Sneaks around with Mavv and Hope then comes back to post*
In this repost, bitthdays are listed for the upcoming 2005/6 dates!
Master - 16 on December 5
Sara(me) - 18 on December 8
Phoenix - 16 on December 13
Dazza - 23 on December 16
DrFrankenFurter - 13 on January 18
Megami - 16 on January 30
Kitsune - 14 on January 31
Shadow - 24 on February 14
Struck - 26 on February 22
Lew - 18 on March 1
Demon - 17 on March 10
Euthie - 16 on April 3
Vampz - 16 on May 20
Damned - 15 on June 17
masterlupin - 18 on June 25
Kira - 17 on September 8
MavvTheThief - 21 on September 9
Geneticallygenesis - 15 on September 17
Dodge - 26 on November 11
And Arcana birthdays (i checked the character profiles) -
Sloane - November 29
Caine - December 13
Vincent - January 4
Yoshiki - February 10
Dominick - April 23
Tobias - May 3
Kisoka - June 17
Adonis - June 24
Holden - September 8
Azriel - September 20
Almost Sloane's Birthday! Then Master, me and Hope, and Dazza, though she hasn't been around for a while...
~Sara
In this repost, bitthdays are listed for the upcoming 2005/6 dates!
Master - 16 on December 5
Sara(me) - 18 on December 8
Phoenix - 16 on December 13
Dazza - 23 on December 16
DrFrankenFurter - 13 on January 18
Megami - 16 on January 30
Kitsune - 14 on January 31
Shadow - 24 on February 14
Struck - 26 on February 22
Lew - 18 on March 1
Demon - 17 on March 10
Euthie - 16 on April 3
Vampz - 16 on May 20
Damned - 15 on June 17
masterlupin - 18 on June 25
Kira - 17 on September 8
MavvTheThief - 21 on September 9
Geneticallygenesis - 15 on September 17
Dodge - 26 on November 11
And Arcana birthdays (i checked the character profiles) -
Sloane - November 29
Caine - December 13
Vincent - January 4
Yoshiki - February 10
Dominick - April 23
Tobias - May 3
Kisoka - June 17
Adonis - June 24
Holden - September 8
Azriel - September 20
Almost Sloane's Birthday! Then Master, me and Hope, and Dazza, though she hasn't been around for a while...
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
*whispers* alright... *giggles* *sneaks around* *bumps into Mavv* ouch!! ^_^
yay for birthdays! everyones all growing up! I remember the day when I was a young'un and the forum never looked so big and scary... and now look at us! *tear* *big group snuggles* *strangles with hugs* oops sorry! ^_^
yay for birthdays! everyones all growing up! I remember the day when I was a young'un and the forum never looked so big and scary... and now look at us! *tear* *big group snuggles* *strangles with hugs* oops sorry! ^_^
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
P-pain...ouuu...
Eek! *falls to the ground after being bumped* Oof...x.x
Hyk!? *chocked by snuggles* Hak kaf...@.@ Uugu...
Hyk!? *chocked by snuggles* Hak kaf...@.@ Uugu...
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
gah! Im sorry honey!! *cuddles softly* *giggle*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
Masters has passed, dear sweet Sara is tomorrow -Aussie time- happy 18th birthday Sara! -whee streamers, balloons and Caine as a stripper!-Moo Cow wrote:
Master - 16 on December 5
Sara - 18 on December 8
Phoenix - 16 on December 13
Dazza - 23 on December 16
~Sara
then cake...lots of yummy cake....
Kisses you happy birthday and gives you a great big hug....
From Linton and Troy xoxo
*glomps Master* Sorry i missd your birthday, hon! Happy birthday!!! I hope it was great and i wish you an awesome new year!
Thanks Linton and Troy! *snuggles both*
Now, off to business... *gropes and licks Stripper Caine, steals him and locks him in her bedroom, then goes to get some cake, brings cake back and goes into bedroom to do unspeakable things with Caine... and cake*
~Sara
Thanks Linton and Troy! *snuggles both*
Now, off to business... *gropes and licks Stripper Caine, steals him and locks him in her bedroom, then goes to get some cake, brings cake back and goes into bedroom to do unspeakable things with Caine... and cake*
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
Ack! >_< i feel bad now! i missed Master's birthday!! im sorry honey!! *huggles tightly* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! *hangs up streamers everywhere and gives out the party hats* we havent really been able to talk a lot lately but hopefully we can catch up soon, k?
^__^ but yay for the birthdays!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!! (yay its today in australian time!!) how exciting- you're now 18! *giggle* hope you have lots and lots of fun with that Stripper Caine, lovely *winks* *giggle*
^__^ but yay for the birthdays!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!! (yay its today in australian time!!) how exciting- you're now 18! *giggle* hope you have lots and lots of fun with that Stripper Caine, lovely *winks* *giggle*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


Thanks, Hope! *snuggles*
Master, expect some special mail from me in a few weeks... hehe....
~Sara
Master, expect some special mail from me in a few weeks... hehe....
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
I'm sorry!
Agh! x.x Master! I'm soooo sorry! Arrrghh! >.< Can't believe I forgot about everyone elses birthday... *goes off to punish himself*
Happy Belated Birthday Master, Master!
And Sara! Happy Birthday! ...in 15 minutes...
Happy Belated Birthday Master, Master!
And Sara! Happy Birthday! ...in 15 minutes...