Welcome 'n Stuff

Answering the question, "What does a vegetarian vampire eat?" and providing enough Holding Chaos trivia to choke an elephant.

Welcome 'n Stuff

Postby Adobedragon on Tue May 22, 2007 5:19 am

Once upon a time, an out-of-work, aspiring writer found yet another way to waste time (instead of looking for a real job)--a webcomic! The result, Holding Chaos.

Because I'm supposed to be doing something more financially productive, Holding Chaos updates just once (sometimes twice) a week. Translation: One comic page for every Monday-Sunday time span.

I'll use this forum to post my lame excuses for late updates--e.g., my horse ate my sketches; a meteorite smashed the computer, etc.--and ramble on about the making of each page.

Welcome. Snoop around. Better yet, de-lurk, and say, "Hi."

Cheers, P.K.
Image -- When in Doubt, Cheat
Adobedragon
Regular Poster

meh

Postby Koto on Tue May 29, 2007 3:38 pm

Hullo, Found the comic a few weeks ago, liked the idea and the story, so I stuck around.
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

...or should I

Koto
Regular Poster

Postby Adobedragon on Thu May 31, 2007 5:20 am

Hullo, Found the comic a few weeks ago, liked the idea and the story, so I stuck around.

Well, "hullo," to you, Koto. Thanks for reading and dropping a post on the forum. Makes me feel less like I'm writing to an echo chamber.

:D
Image -- When in Doubt, Cheat
Adobedragon
Regular Poster

Postby Koto on Thu May 31, 2007 12:57 pm

Know what you mean, Everyone at the Burgundy Comics forum have been awol for the past month, but I chok that up to exams, and an artist with computer problems. :P
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

...or should I

Koto
Regular Poster

Return to Holding Chaos