The MiD brawl club!

For discussion of MiD, Kirby Games, or whatever else floats yer boat!

The MiD brawl club!

Postby Alpha Knight on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:11 am

this is the place to put you friend codes down if you want to battle each other!
5412- 9557-3930- AK is the name i set up cause the space is limited
Last edited by Alpha Knight on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: here or KRR.

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby FWTrump on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:10 pm

I seem to have trouble with my old CG forum account, but no matter... On the topic mentioned, count me in and come tomorrow I will give out all necessary friend codes.

Also on the note of what was on the shout board, even unlocking things through SSE will take some time (at least a day or two, depending on how dedicated I can be) so my comment about most likely not joining in immediately in favor of unlocking stuff still stands, though depending on my mood at the time, I may just go into multiplayer first instead...
FWTrump
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby MangoPenguin on Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:06 pm

I'm having it shipped to me and am trying to finish other stuff without being distracted too much by brawling, so I probably won't be battlin' you guys for about a week xD
No huge rush though o3o;; Nobody's game is gonna spontaneously combust.
User avatar
MangoPenguin
Newbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:25 pm

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby Alpha Knight on Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:13 pm

MangoPenguin wrote:I'm having it shipped to me and am trying to finish other stuff without being distracted too much by brawling, so I probably won't be battlin' you guys for about a week xD
No huge rush though o3o;; Nobody's game is gonna spontaneously combust.

ahaha! your right! nothing like that is gonna ha-*spontaneously combusts*
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: here or KRR.

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby FWTrump on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:32 pm

*Is standing off to the side selling "Super Smash Bros. Brawl brand curry*
....What!?
<_<;
FWTrump
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby Alpha Knight on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:57 am

5412- 9557-3930
is my code guys. the game is awesome, my camera crapped out on me that night but I could try taking pictures and scanning the guide.
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: here or KRR.

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby FWTrump on Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:23 pm

Wii friend code: 7582 8366 1467 5968
Brawl friend code: 3609 0722 5955

About halfway through SSE, I think...

And events 1-20 on normal difficulty are done... I hated the color order yoshi one, as far too often one of the yoshis self destructed on me....
FWTrump
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby Alpha Knight on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:45 pm

FWTrump wrote:Wii friend code: 7582 8366 1467 5968
Brawl friend code: 3609 0722 5955

About halfway through SSE, I think...

And events 1-20 on normal difficulty are done... I hated the color order yoshi one, as far too often one of the yoshis self destructed on me....

lol "self destruct in 5... 4... 3... 2...1" *YOOOOOOOOSSSHHHIIIIIIII*
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: here or KRR.

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby FWTrump on Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:49 pm

SSE Done
All Characters unlocked
All stages unlocked
Took only 3 days.... Now to hope the online service will let me have a random match... Unless Alpha or someone else wants to personally see how bad I am... :P
FWTrump
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby Alpha Knight on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:20 pm

FWTrump wrote:SSE Done
All Characters unlocked
All stages unlocked
Took only 3 days.... Now to hope the online service will let me have a random match... Unless Alpha or someone else wants to personally see how bad I am... :P

im almost done with it on normal. havent played sse in a while until yesterday. you cant be that bad if you beat it
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: here or KRR.

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby FWTrump on Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:14 pm

No no... I am bad... This would be the first smash game that I have actually owned, as in the past I was only able to play a neighbor's copy which would usually only happen once every 6 months or so. But I am persistant... And I am aiming to get better...
FWTrump
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby Alpha Knight on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:18 pm

FWTrump wrote:No no... I am bad... This would be the first smash game that I have actually owned, as in the past I was only able to play a neighbor's copy which would usually only happen once every 6 months or so. But I am persistant... And I am aiming to get better...

so how about a battle? i still havent beaten the SSE.
what dificulty did you play on?
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: here or KRR.

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby FWTrump on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:12 pm

I think it was hard, but I fully died alot near the end (meaning loss of all lives). Heck the final battle was at least 15 tries... As for a battle... What time do you normally play around? Name a time and make the match and I will try to show up.
FWTrump
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby Alpha Knight on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:15 pm

FWTrump wrote:I think it was hard, but I fully died alot near the end (meaning loss of all lives). Heck the final battle was at least 15 tries... As for a battle... What time do you normally play around? Name a time and make the match and I will try to show up.

most every day from 6 to ten weekends can go from 3am to 12(midnight)
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: here or KRR.

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby FWTrump on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:32 pm

Lets see then... I would say to go for 7pm tomorrow... That should hopefully give me time to test out internet play a bit to make sure that there aren't any problems on my end.
FWTrump
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby Alpha Knight on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:36 pm

FWTrump wrote:Lets see then... I would say to go for 7pm tomorrow... That should hopefully give me time to test out internet play a bit to make sure that there aren't any problems on my end.

ill post here when i get home, i dont know if ill be home right away so check here when you get out of what ever school you go to
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: here or KRR.

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby FWTrump on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 pm

Well it isn't school itself I am worried about time-wise... I happen to be college level with my last class ending at 1:20pm. Despite that, 7:00pm would be the best time for me tomorrow. Thursdays tend to be rather busy days with my family, with things finally usually getting rather quiet for me around that time for various reasons.
FWTrump
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby Alpha Knight on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:35 pm

FWTrump wrote:Well it isn't school itself I am worried about time-wise... I happen to be college level with my last class ending at 1:20pm. Despite that, 7:00pm would be the best time for me tomorrow. Thursdays tend to be rather busy days with my family, with things finally usually getting rather quiet for me around that time for various reasons.

i am home now. it is 3:30 where i am so i over shot it. anytime from here to 10 on weekdays
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: here or KRR.

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby FWTrump on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Well you haven't overshot 7:00 pm yet (EST by the way) so I will be on then, hoping the wifi stuff works with brawl (I have only been able to be a spectator so far... No with anyone battles).
FWTrump
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: The MiD brawl club!

Postby Alpha Knight on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:29 pm

FWTrump wrote:Well you haven't overshot 7:00 pm yet (EST by the way) so I will be on then, hoping the wifi stuff works with brawl (I have only been able to be a spectator so far... No with anyone battles).

same here
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: here or KRR.

Next

 

Return to Mango in Dreamland



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron