Well to put this forum to SOME use... Comic Discussion

For discussion of MiD, Kirby Games, or whatever else floats yer boat!

Well to put this forum to SOME use... Comic Discussion

Postby Trump on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:56 pm

Feeling bad for being one of a few people wanting Suika to get a forum, but not even using it for more than a few words, I am starting the first comic discussion thread. Since there isn't much to the comic just yet, I suppose this will be taken up mostly by discussion of what everyone thinks may or may not happen in the course of the comic.

As for me... Errr... I will wait for someone else to start... Step on up with what comes to your mind... Please? Someone?
To every night there shall come a day; even forever has to come to an end.... I think ~ Kato
Trump
Regular Poster

Postby WonSab on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:32 am

Already posted this on the frontpage chatboard, but I'm gonna ask here, too: Anyone else think it would be cool to see the DreamLand 3 "helper" characters make appearances?
<special_guest> Whoever said that hell hath no fury like a women scorned never owned a cat.
WonSab

Postby Trump on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:29 pm

You mean Rick & co.? I wouldn't mind seeing them as well.... Of course I have a list of things I wouldn't mind seeing really... GiM and yo-yo power from Kirby SuperStar being what I am hoping to see at least once.
To every night there shall come a day; even forever has to come to an end.... I think ~ Kato
Trump
Regular Poster

Postby WonSab on Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:20 pm

GiM?

Yoyo would be cool, yeah.

What about Wing?
<special_guest> Whoever said that hell hath no fury like a women scorned never owned a cat.
WonSab

Postby Trump on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:53 am

GiM is the name of the monster that you get the Yo-Yo power from. As for Wing power.... I never really used it too often... I mean I know what it is like... It might be interesting to see the Mango-ized version...
Trump
Regular Poster

Postby WonSab on Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:35 am

Mango-ized version was what I was talking about. =/

How 'bout Mirror?
WonSab

Postby Trump on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Well to backtrack for a moment, I sorta started imagining Wing power as Mango with an angelic wing getup... Definitely would be interesting to see if it is that, or something else altogether.... As for mirror power... I personally am not really all to interested in that one... I suppose it is because I just can't imagine the Mango version of what it would be...
Trump
Regular Poster

Postby WonSab on Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:46 pm

Hm.

How 'bout Wheel, Ninja, Fighter, and the omnipresent Invincible Candy Effect?
WonSab

Re: Well to put this forum to SOME use... Comic Discussion

Postby Alpha Knight on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:30 am

this comic definetly has both the potential and the space to fit in the helpers. it would be cool, too
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster

Postby FWTrump on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 am

It seems that Kirby and Metaknight are still active and not replaced by Mango and the other one. I had thought that it would have been a replacement thing, or some merger, but it seems I was wrong to think that.
FWTrump

Postby Alpha Knight on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:38 pm

pointy fruit guy XD
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster

Return to Mango in Dreamland