Welcome!

For discussion of MiD, Kirby Games, or whatever else floats yer boat!

How did you find Mango in Dreamland?

From Kirby's Rainbow Resort
20%
From ShikakuSuika's Deviantart account
10%
From the randomized Comic Genesis Pogs
40%
From a friend
30%
Mentioned on some other forum
No votes
Linked from some other site
No votes

Total votes : 10

Welcome!

Postby MangoPenguin on Sun May 13, 2007 7:47 am

Hey guys, this is Shikaku Suika, the author of MiD! Finally got some sorta forum up! Feel free to discuss whatever here, and have fun! And thankyou for readin the comic!
Please answer the poll and introduce yerself!
Last edited by MangoPenguin on Sun May 13, 2007 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MangoPenguin

Postby Trump on Sun May 13, 2007 9:07 am

Here is FWTrump from the Tagboards, though since I made this account before I started using that, I am just plain Trump here. Sorta realized now that I made a mistake and should have clicked other really, since I didn't see it on the random ads, but rather it came up on a list of webcomics when I was simply doing such a search. There wasn't much of a description at the time for it, but the name intrigued me and did indeed make me think of the Kirby games at first.
To every night there shall come a day; even forever has to come to an end.... I think ~ Kato
Trump
Regular Poster

Postby MangoPenguin on Sun May 13, 2007 9:23 am

meh thats close enough to the random pogs XD Thanks for the reply!
MangoPenguin

Postby Starsurfer on Sun May 13, 2007 9:46 am

Well, I learned about this comic from a friend.

On one of the forums that I am on, a member named Legoroy posted the first real comic in the Images thread.

I thought it looked cool, so i asked him for a link. He posted a picture of link answering a phone, saying, "hello?"

Then he posted the real one, and I loved the comic!
Starsurfer

Postby Masamunemaniac on Wed May 16, 2007 6:22 am

I was referred by my sister.

How she found it is anyone's guess.
Masamunemaniac

Postby TharanFayth on Fri May 18, 2007 5:18 am

Hey there! Found this comic by those loveable pogs, who could resist clicking on that colorful drawing xD Now I just wish you had a scheduled update, so you wouldn't keep us guessing so much =P Other than that, this is really neat!
TharanFayth

Postby Bm on Fri May 18, 2007 9:59 am

from a friend :P
Bm

Postby Akujintails on Sat May 19, 2007 3:37 am

masa wrote:How she found it is anyone's guess.

...I always feel inclined to hit refresh a few times when I remember to lurk comicgen (which is pretty rare).. The pog was really cute, so.. <3
>:3
Akujintails
Regular Poster

Postby DeathShadow on Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:18 pm

I learned of this comic from roadwaffles.com ... back when it had its chat stream like what you have on your front page.
DeathShadow

Postby WonSab on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:24 am

Found via the devArt account. (I'm Wondrous Sableye over there, but I go with the preferred abbreviation pretty much everywhere else.)
<special_guest> Whoever said that hell hath no fury like a women scorned never owned a cat.
WonSab

Re: Welcome!

Postby Daisuke on Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:51 am

[quote="MangoPenguin"]Hey guys, this is Shikaku Suika, the author of MiD! Finally got some sorta forum up! Feel free to discuss whatever here, and have fun! And thankyou for readin the comic!
Please answer the poll and introduce yerself![/quote]

Hi there my real name is Dezmen Daisuke is a anime character I made up I was just wondering is this the real creator who made Mango In Dreamland don't yell and say what do you think everytime i asked that question i always get that response well sometime I was wondering how did you ink your pages and add colour cause that kool whats the program u used to make tanks... my email is subjack93@sbcglobal.net anyway nice talking to you and please write back when you get the chance ohh I LUV YOUR COMIC is your comic published in any comic book store if not then all you have to do is print out ten copies of your comic go to local comic book store and ask if you could sell your comic then they will if you want any more fans... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Daisuke

Re: Welcome!

Postby Alpha Knight on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:21 am

i loved your thread on KRR
~sup?
Alpha Knight
Regular Poster

Return to Mango in Dreamland