Problems with the site

A forum to talk about the going-ons in Heart of a Dragon and ask any questions you might have about the story.

Problems with the site

Postby Dragoness_Minerva on Fri May 25, 2007 6:46 am

It seems that the comics in the buffer aren't exactly updating on schedule, so please check back later in the day for the updated comic. This seems to be happening to a lot of comics on Comic Genesis. You can also just check my Deviant Art site for the most recent comic which can be found at http://dragonessathena.deviantart.com.

I really hope this problem is fixed soon, but I'm afraid we just have to wait until it's fixed. Sorry about this.
Heart of a Dragon- A dangerous force threatens all the Earth, and the planet's salvation rests on the shoulders of the last Dragon, only she doesn't know how to stop them. Updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
My backup site
Dragoness_Minerva
Regular Poster

Postby Dragoness_Minerva on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:22 am

Seems like the site is down for now, so until Comic Genesis can fix the problem, please visit my Deviant Art site for today's comic.
Heart of a Dragon- A dangerous force threatens all the Earth, and the planet's salvation rests on the shoulders of the last Dragon, only she doesn't know how to stop them. Updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
My backup site
Dragoness_Minerva
Regular Poster

Return to Heart of a Dragon