Heart of a Dragon: Chapter 1- Finders Keepers

A forum to talk about the going-ons in Heart of a Dragon and ask any questions you might have about the story.

Heart of a Dragon: Chapter 1- Finders Keepers

Postby Dragoness_Minerva on Mon May 07, 2007 9:09 pm

Got any questions or comments about the first chapter of the story? Just ask 'em here.
Last edited by Dragoness_Minerva on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heart of a Dragon- A dangerous force threatens all the Earth, and the planet's salvation rests on the shoulders of the last Dragon, only she doesn't know how to stop them. Updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
My backup site
Dragoness_Minerva
Regular Poster

Postby Volkner on Mon May 07, 2007 10:02 pm

Really enjoying your comic!
Keep up the awesome work!
Volkner

Postby Dragoness_Minerva on Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:55 pm

Chapter 1 is drawing to an end soon. And if anyone is wondering what happened to the Shadowstalker, you'll see soon enough.
Heart of a Dragon- A dangerous force threatens all the Earth, and the planet's salvation rests on the shoulders of the last Dragon, only she doesn't know how to stop them. Updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
My backup site
Dragoness_Minerva
Regular Poster

Postby Dragoness_Minerva on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:12 pm

Chapter 1 is all finished now. Chapter 2 is gonna start on July 16th, but no, I'm not taking a break. There's going to be 3 bonus comics running in-between each chapter that are important to the story. They have to deal with the past and history of Atlantis, and what exactly happened to the city and people.
My backup site
Dragoness_Minerva
Regular Poster

Return to Heart of a Dragon