Is Celeste really evil?

The court of Charles 'the Mad', king of all France. Discussion of most topics both welcome and encouraged.

Is Celeste really evil?

Yes unequivocally
No votes
Yes with reservations
No votes
Oh - just plain Yes
No votes
No
No votes
I don't know
No votes
I don't care - I just like a good story
No votes
She's secretly purer than Mary Poppins!
No votes
No thought on this
No votes

Total votes : 0

Is Celeste really evil?

Postby Itwast on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:40 am

I've been sympathetic toward her since her imprisonment. But I have to remind myself that she wasn't a very nice person prior to all of this. I wonder if I'm viewing her as an underdog of the moment. Maybe this offers an insight into why we may sometimes be lenient toward transgressors no matter how egregious their offenses. We see them in their impoverishment and pity them. But we don't see or recall the act that led them to the consequence that now confines them.

In Celeste's case, there is a power struggle with another antagonist, Pierre. He probably desires her but also wishes to control and "impress" her with "his power." If he can dispatch the Mad King to an early grave, he would most certainly achieve his goal. But, I think, that if Celeste regains her bearings, she'll seek to outwit, defeat and punish Pierre for his transient and transitory governance over her.

Should this occur and Celeste finds her revenge, will she then shed her "underdog" status, the one I see her holding at present?

I think this could be a very interesting storyline. I recall that Celeste told the Sargeant that she had "a lot of connections everywhere." These may now serve her in good stead, I presume ...

But my initial question was: "Is Celeste really evil?" I'll probably ask this as long as I read the strip unless there's something definitive and glaring and screaming in my face that shouts: "Yes, she is, she is, she is!!"

So that's my drama and my hope is that the answer is no.
I think I am alive but probably not.
Itwast

All You Must Know About Purchasing A Home

Postby qzybfqbpf on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Costs are soaring on practically every thing Joe Montana Throwback Jersey across the globe, from rent payments, fuel and household goods, all the way up around the expense of a burial. You shouldn't depart your family members burdened monetarily, should you move. Use the tips in this post to locate and purchase an existence insurance coverage, so the men and women you attention most about are safeguarded.

If a general of your own property lately died and referred to as you as the beneficiary on his life coverage policy, however the policy itself is absent, you will find steps you can take to get the insurance policy, even when you don't know which insurance carrier issued it. Examine the deceased's canceled inspections for virtually any that had been composed to insurance firms. Examine any postal mail you will find for insurance monthly bills NFL Jersey or coverage reputation notices. Seek advice from former employers or agencies how the deceased belonged which might have provided the insurance plan. Examine tax statements for expenditures or attention gained when it comes to life coverage. Lastly, consult with the Medical Information and facts Bureau, which has a database that could let you know when the medical documents of the deceased were actually required by any insurance carriers since 1996.

You can save money and time if you buy an existence insurance coverage on-line. Nonetheless, you ought to be very cautious about Game jersey ripoffs. You should obtain life insurance coverage only from the official internet site of your business you are considering. Will not purchase anything from a 3rd party site or coming from a company that runs fully online.

Consider the chance associated with your prospective life coverage policy. If you feel at ease with a high-threat purchase for your life coverage, factor or common guidelines could possibly be the versions for you personally. In case you are far more conservative and wish a positive guarantee consider an old-fashioned word life insurance coverage.

If it is possible, try to stay away from start off-up Darren Sproles Jersey firms and then there life insurance guidelines. You simply never know whenever a new business will chew the dust particles and get your expense from it. The insurance policy industry is quite unforeseen and there exists a possibility even so little that you may be considered a casualty.

When buying life insurance coverage ensure you not merely look at the coverage alone but the standard of the business that you are currently acquiring it by means of. Look at score websites and speak to other individuals about who they are Men Jersey using. You would like to successfully select a robust business that will be close to in 50 years to actually help your family members whenever you lastly do complete aside and they must gather in your life insurance coverage.

Keep in mind the financial predicament from the life coverage company you choose. Often insurance coverage companies have supplied excellent significantly lower rates, simply to wind up proceeding bankrupt. If your insurance coverage moves bankrupt, you get rid of not only your lifestyle insurance coverage, however the funds you dedicated to it.

From knowing how to save money on insurance coverage to Patrick Willis Jersey identifying which type of strategy you should go with, this article has discussed several of the finer details of your insurance coverage sector, to enable you to locate the best package feasible over a high quality insurance policy. Act well before it's too late. Get that prepare.
qzybfqbpf

Fuwoho Spyder Outlet Dmdxpdsylj

Postby dmlwnymksf on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Rapiz Spyder Coats Faqnhccsc
Suyjlvs Canada Goose Online Xebny
dmlwnymksf

Mtocrewvb 2012canadagooseparkasaleshop.com Dkrfil

Postby asswuupvx on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:19 am

Gzbhbldk Spyder Ski Jt
Nkcvhxeu Canada Goose Jacken Nixeiimb
asswuupvx

Goz Woolrich Parka Kngwdht