"Last days"?

For discussing SPQR Blues (the mostly daily webcomic), Vesuvius (the mostly disgruntled volcano), and obscure facts about ancient Rome.

"Last days"?

Postby Mmorrison on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:39 am

I love this comic to pieces! The artwork is wonderful, the story line is intriguing. I'm always eager to see what happens next. Are you planning on continuing this into the indefinite future? I only ask because Chapter IV is titled "Last Days" and I felt a cold sense of foreboding slide over me...
Mmorrison

Re: "Last days"?

Postby Spqrblues on Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:42 am

mmorrison wrote:I love this comic to pieces! The artwork is wonderful, the story line is intriguing. I'm always eager to see what happens next. Are you planning on continuing this into the indefinite future? I only ask because Chapter IV is titled "Last Days" and I felt a cold sense of foreboding slide over me...

Hi, and thank you so much for reading :D

As you see, I wanted the title of this chapter to be a play on the title "Last Days of Pompeii," and Herculaneum itself isn't likely to come out of the chapter in good shape. I do have in mind exactly what will ultimately happen to all but one of the major characters, but... hmm, I suppose to say anything else would be a spoiler. I have a deep, murky well of ideas about ancient Rome in my head, and I might want to try doing a comic in a slightly different style (laid out in "pages" instead of "strips") so some sort of story is likely to continue, even if the characters are different. :wink:
Spqrblues
Regular Poster

Postby Spqrblues on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:11 am

P.S. - After I started this forum, discussion became very active over on LiveJournal, if you'd like to join in there!
Spqrblues
Regular Poster

Re: "Last days"?

Postby radconPU83 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:26 am

For over the past week or three I have been trying to access the most recent comics of SPQR Blues and have been getting the following:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /IV/ could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Have other people been getting this? Has the site changed? Assistance would be greatly appreciated.
radconPU83

Return to SPQR Blues