Chapter 3 - Contest Entries

Animals? Deities? Automatons? Man, there are some wacky things here.

Chapter 3 - Contest Entries

Postby The Mortician on Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:48 am

This contest is now over, just in case you were wondering.

The entries, having no names for the character, are arranged by who created them upon entering the contest.

(#1) KSK

Uncertain =

Removed =

(#2) Misty

Uncertain = 1. "also has wrapped the lower portion of trunk in a wrap to get better traction when picking things up."

Removed = 1. "carries an axe"

(#3) Fesworks

Uncertain =

Removed = 1. "Basically an appearance of the face of a badger (black face with three white stripes as usual)" 2. "Her tail is closer to that of a badger than than of a skunk. The tail is maybe 4-5 times the size of a badger tail (1/3 the size of a skunk tail?)" 3. "She has a large, broad abrasion scar accross her belly... sideways. Fur does not grow properly in this area." 4. "She also has two laceration scars on her upper left arm, not crossing, but going towards the same direction, but at slightly different angles. (I have ideas for behind this, but I don;t think that is part of what we are supposed to post)."

(#4) Taki Hikari

Uncertain =

Removed =

(#5) H ippie P anda

Uncertain =

Removed =

(#6) Dieidiotscum

Uncertain =

Removed =

(#7) Fesworks

Uncertain =

Removed = 1. "3-Piece Suit (light colored)"

(#8) Dieidiotscum

Uncertain =

Removed = 1. "Venus Flytrap"

(#9) Locke103

Uncertain =

Removed = 1. "towards video games" 2. "carries a variety of eggs, used as missle weapons to irritate, annoy, and/or otherwise antagonize others."

(#10) KSK

Uncertain =

Removed = 1. "OWL"

(#11) Taki Hikari

Uncertain =

Removed =

*----[ The original posts ]----*

01. Kheyre the Shining Knight
Animal: Fox

Sex: Male

Description: A Red furred fox that has black tipped ears with a white tipped tail, has a scar across his left arm.
Has hair that is Grey and is 4 inches
Has a dagger on his belt at all times.

Clothing:A brown cloak with a black pair of pants and a red T-shirt looking shirt.

Items:Dagger, Brown cloak, Pants and the Shirt.

02. ThunderMistInferno
Animal: Elephant

Description: large, dark gray in color, right ear is missing a rather large piece, that is jagged around edges, one tusk is shorter, but sports a band of a woven design, scar above teh shorter tusk, also has wrapped the lower portion of trunk in a wrap to get better traction when picking things up. has pireced teh non hurt ear at the top with a small loop. Is seen with 2 or 3 birds resting on him when he stands in one spot too long.
Is thoughtful.. but does terrible under pressure, finding it hard to concentrate with too much noise.

Clothing: wears a tunic bottom, and a vest stlye top, bottom is a downward stripe pattern, wears a round short cap with 2 feathers sticking out the side.

Items: large wide belt, a few pouches, carries an axe, and a pocket watch.

03. Fesworks
Animal: Skunk

Sex: female

Description: Basically an appearance of the face of a badger (black face with three white stripes as usual), but with back stripes like that of a skunk. In turn having 3 white stripes and two black "stripes" going down her back. The "mohawk" white stripe (note: she does not have a mohawk) is thinner than the other two white stripes, and the adjacent black "stripes" are wider than the other two white stripes ( size= Middle white < Outer white < Black "stripes" ). her arms and legs are all black. Her white Outer or "side" stripes go along her sides, down to her hips to the base of her... um, butt. The middle one goes all the way down to the tip of her tail.

Her tail is closer to that of a badger than than of a skunk. The tail is maybe 4-5 times the size of a badger tail (1/3 the size of a skunk tail?), but fuzzy like a skunk tail.

She has average-to-small sized breasts, but stands a few inches taller than most males. She's not Skinny tall, but she's not broad and tall either. her build is a bit average/athletic. (i'm figuring that she may not mind getting her hands dirty in helping out, despite being a town leader).

She has a large, broad abrasion scar accross her belly... sideways. Fur does not grow properly in this area. She also wears her claws a bit longer than most animals. She also has two laceration scars on her upper left arm, not crossing, but going towards the same direction, but at slightly different angles. (I have ideas for behind this, but I don;t think that is part of what we are supposed to post).

She also has poor vision, but great instincts (Hightened woman's intuition?)

Clothing: She will dress in flowing garbs that cover her left arm and stomach area. She keeps her right arm mostly uncovered. Does not wear a dress, but rather something closer to what that Hippie Dog wears (sorry forget his name), only with the overlapping fabric over her right leg to be longer (to knee at least) than the left side (half between knee and waist). Basically to counter balance the way the clothing is positioned on her upper body.

Items: She wears what looks like reading glasses. She carries several small pouches on her waist (herbs, or medicine or such? also carries a lot of tough twine in one of them) She also keeps a shiv on her, hidden under the garbs over her left arm. Around her neck she keeps a metal bolt tied to some twine (like a nacklace).

Ok, I might have gone overboard inb the description, and might have written a bit that suggests a bit about her personality and history. :/

04.Taki Hikari
Animal: Ferret

Sex: Female

Description : simple auburn color with only good foot and other is bandaged.

Clothing: long sleeve rose-colored tunic and dark gray cloak with black clasp

Items: wooden cane and small bag

05. H ippie P anda
Animal: Badger.

Description: Large bushy eyebrows, cover his green eyes partly. He stands hunched over from some old battle injury or another (as badgers are very ferocious), and walks with a slight limp. he has long over grown claws/finger nails and tends to over look personal grooming for more 'important' matters, so he's rather bedraggled looking.

Clothing: wears plain tan breeches with his calves wrapped in white strips almost like bandages, under a large hooded robe.

Items: walking stick

link To a good facial picture of a badger just in case you don't have one.

06.Dieidiotscum
Animal: Armadillo

Age: 20 (in whatever years you're using. Not sure what 20 is in Armadillo years XD)

Description: Kinda short and stubby, likes to sleep a lot. Not affected by the heat or cold, even if others are. Prefers digging to walking. Will eat most foods others would not (worms, grubs, etc). Rather unaffected by the world around him, just does his own thing for the most part.

Clothing: Shorts and vests. Absolutely nothing very warm or tight fitting. Preferably clothes that do not cover the back, as it wouldn't need covering.

Items: Doesn't carry anything permanently, but scavenges for items almost continuously (always comes up from under the ground with old junk), and keeps them in various pockets, not visible outside of his outer coverings.

07. Fesworks
Animal: Platypus

Description: Slightly overwieght A bit of a beard on the chin, but not too full or long. No mustache.

Clothing: 3-Piece Suit (light colored)

Items: Glasses. Miniature box with a three rough, precious stones in it.

08. Dieidiotscum
Animal: Venus Flytrap

Sex: NA

Description: Has 5 heads and will bite anything it can reach. Very rowdy, for a plant anyway. Also, very fond of asking people for a bite (of their ankles).

Clothing: Lives inside an unturned antelope skull filled with mud. (Must be kept moist)

Items: "Feed Me" sign

09. Locke103
Animal: Echidna

Sex: female

Description: rather short and stocky. with an apparent and yet unknown resentment towards video games.

Clothing: a brown loincloth. nothing more, nothing less.

Items: carries a variety of eggs, used as missle weapons to irritate, annoy, and/or otherwise antagonize others.

10. KSK
Animal: Owl

Description:The Orly owl.

Clothing:Brown Pants that look like it was from a suit.

Items:A monocle.

11. Taki Hikari
Animal: panther

Description: basic black panther

Clothing: forest green vest and navy pants

Items: blue backpack
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero

Postby Fesworks on Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:48 am

I like how you designed my character (#3) :)

My faves (asside from me liking mine of course) would be #2, #4, and #5... as far as what the role is for. I also like the character design of #9.. looks kinda like an inuit (sp?)
Fesworks Hub Site: http://www.Fesworks.com
Fesworks
Regular Poster

Postby The Mortician on Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:30 pm

1,2,3,4,5 and 9 will be all used in some way. 6, 7, and 11 are going to be NPCs.

Still organizing mentally where people are going to be used (for the contest).
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero

Return to Project A.D.A.M.