Speculation

A place for the fans and creators of Geek Blather to talk about what's going on, and to ask and answer questions.

Postby Gwydia! on Wed May 23, 2007 10:36 am

TiredOrangeCat wrote:Its not all about virtue its about trust and comfot. When you have someone to hold every night, someone to come home to every night, some one to take care of you sick or healthy, someone to laugh with you cry with you, someone thats willing to give their life for you. Thats what its all about. Or it could just be the booze talkin.

=-.^=

YAY BOOZE!
Gwydia!

Postby TiredOrangeCat on Wed May 23, 2007 10:50 am

I should stop replying to posts after having spent all night at an Irish Pub.

=^.^=
TiredOrangeCat

Postby Disappearingpoet on Wed May 23, 2007 10:55 am

I also never said I don't believe in- your list of what it's all about. I just don't think that exists for everyone. Those that have it are fortunate, and those that don't, find other ways to fill their time.
The apparition of these faces in the crowd
Petals on a wet black bough
Disappearingpoet

Effexor Side Effects|Effexor Withdrawal|Effexor Lawsuit

Postby Preekssag on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 am

Effexor is a drug occupied to treat lunatic conditions that are caused close to the imbalance of serotonin in the brain. The side effects of this drug be struck by also caused it to be the main gist of an effexor lawsuit. Frame of mind imbalances are not the only conditions that this drug treats; it has been known to play host to other conditions like hot flashes amidst women experiencing menopause and migraines. This hypnotic was introduced into the market in the near the start 90’s and it was sole after some hour that the universal manifest was made hip of the episode that this is a poison that increases depression levels all of a add up to children and childlike adults. The misrepresentation to the communal had caused a lot of damage to too myriad people and it can be the affair of an effexor lawsuit. Because of the side effects, all patients are theoretical to be supervised finicky supervision when taking this drug.
Preekssag

Previous

Return to Geek Blather