what you would like to see more of

A place for people to discuss and constructively criticize my comics. Of course there’ll also be a place for off topic chit-chat, and a place for other webcomic artist to talk about what’s going on with their own stuff.

what you would like to see more of

Postby Sharkfin on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Please use this thread to let me know what you would like to see more of, what you would never like to see again, and which ones of my characters you like the most, as well as anything else you think would improve the readability of Frog Skin Boots. :wink:
Come see my webcomic!!
Sharkfin
Regular Poster

Re: what you would like to see more of

Postby Tbolt on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 am

I'm easy to get along with! =^^=

I like the way you draw critters (the anthro characters) but as far as topics are concerned, they are all pretty good, I must admit that I do favor the "Survival Tips" the most =^^=
Always tell the truth, that way you don't have to remember anything. -- Mark twain
Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Postby Specter-8472 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:38 pm

The best parts of this comic to me are:

1, survival tips
2, tragically bad puns
3, random stuff (be it spot of the moment jokes or other light bulb ideas)

The aliens kinda don't fit in to well for me, almost as if they were too serious for the rest of the content.

Just my 2 cents.
"I just put 1.795372 and 2.204628 together." "And what does that mean?"
"Four!" My DeviantArt Gallery
Specter-8472
Regular Poster

Postby Indigo4789 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:31 pm

I'd have to agree with the random stuff and "survival tips." I'm kinda iffy on the puns.... they're good if they're spread out.
"Those who dance are often considered insane by those who can't hear the music."
Indigo4789
Regular Poster

Postby Sixty X Celph on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:24 am

I like the aliens and the puns quite a bit.

And I enjoyed you being a grouch. =P
Sixty X Celph
Regular Poster

Postby Rogar on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:01 pm

i would like to see more of the aliens and more of the survival tips... and i would also like to see more thought to go in to the puns so they aren't so much of a streach as some of them... apart from that i would ask something really odd... I want to see a few story arcs happen... like maybe a two or three updatee run with the aliens, or well just something that isn't another stand alone.
Rogar
Regular Poster

Postby Rogar on Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:11 am

I would just like to note that for me it was assumed that seeing more of any member of the comic meant that there would be more seen of Ash... then again now he has done a strip with him -and- the aliens (all be it one that broke the fourth wall if there ever was one) now its perfectly possible that ash shows up in the comics with the aliens... Or he could do something else.... (i have a few ideas for a structure but i won't impose them on everyone unless asked
Rogar
Regular Poster

Return to Frog Skin Boots