Recent Comics

A place for people to discuss and constructively criticize my comics. Of course there’ll also be a place for off topic chit-chat, and a place for other webcomic artist to talk about what’s going on with their own stuff.
Sharkfin
Regular Poster

Re: Recent Comics

Post by Sharkfin »

Thankfully he wasn't 200 pounds overweight, and thankfully he came to his senses and put his clothes back on pretty quickly. Dragoncon or not the Bible belt is just not the place to be doing this kind of nonsense.

I had my video camera running at the time, so I pulled a few frames out.
Come see my webcomic!!

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Dragoncon in the Bible Belt. That's a funny juxtaposition (knowing who the dragon represents, biblically)! =^^=

Flood:

Lord have mercy on the suffering. May this tie neighbors together to rebuild devastated comminities, and please send your Spirit to bring comfort to those suffering loss. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen
Always tell the truth, that way you don't have to remember anything. -- Mark twain

Specter-8472
Regular Poster

Post by Specter-8472 »

Especially before a certain pink puffball shows up.
"I just put 1.795372 and 2.204628 together." "And what does that mean?"
"Four!" My DeviantArt Gallery

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Don't Break the Ice: Nice! I guess a light touch might have a little more to do with the game! =^^=

Wow, do they still make that? (I can picture this as a new game for the Wii now... =^^;

The Hummingbird Man series: This is different, I'm curious to see where you intend to go with it...
Always tell the truth, that way you don't have to remember anything. -- Mark twain

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

How Sweet the Sound:

Congratulations to your church family on winning the competition! =^^=

Sharkfin
Regular Poster

Post by Sharkfin »

Always good to hear from you Tbolt. Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I'd like. I’m glad to see you're enjoying the HummingBirdMan series. It's turning out to be more fun to draw than I thought. Thanks for continuing to come back even through all my little sabbaticals.
Come see my webcomic!!

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Hey, just a quick comment to let you know that I'm still around and watching...

I really liked the interaction with the mice! The facial expressions were really enjoyable! =^^=

You did good in progressing the story even without a word of dialog.

The poor guy probably needs a rest after all that... That wheel looks suspiciously like a perpetual motion machine I saw in an old manuscript from long ago...

Very surrealistic tale! =^^=

Specter-8472
Regular Poster

Post by Specter-8472 »

That's why we canceled the cable and just use over air and Hulu.

BTW checked out Atomic Corndog, funny, although some of the links for the next page are broken, namely page7.html "The Spice Club" it just loops to itself.
"I just put 1.795372 and 2.204628 together." "And what does that mean?"
"Four!" My DeviantArt Gallery

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Instructions on how to use a toilet seat:

I've worked in K-12 buildings, it isn't restricted to the elementary kids! >O.o<

Sharkfin
Regular Poster

Post by Sharkfin »

Good to hear from you again Tbolt. :D . . . Sorry I was gone so long.
Come see my webcomic!!

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

You're welcome! =^^=

A great comic, Lil Nyet, the Red menace just died due to lack of fan support. (Although the only way to contact them was through e-mail) I just wanted to let you know that I was still around and enjoying the tale!

Strange dream... Unfortunately, my name isn't Joseph, and I don't have a good handle on interpretations.... =^^;

However, I did see an interesting article about dreams. One approach is that during the sleep cycle, the brain sorts out the day's experiences and stores them away appropriately. Kinda like a computer defragging its hard disk. So things that were on one's mind that day get kinda mashed up and replayed. The most direct result I saw of this was I was reading some stuff about Marvel comics, and I watched Lord of the Rings. End result: I dreamed that Iron Man was trapped in Middle Earth and somehow ended up as the Ring Bearer! =^^=

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

The voice of the ages

Post by Tbolt »

We are our own harshest critic. The tirade of age has come to me as well, with similar and different accusations. Some might be true, but many are lies and accusations not designed to help us, but to kill our spirit and drag us down. Will we ever succeed? I have no idea. Our definition of success and the Lord's definition can be two completely different things.

I hit the thirty mile mark more than a decade ago. Heh, that was when I joined the National Guard, something I enjoyed for a season, I don't believe that it was my calling. That has passed, with the seasons. My current job might be a passing season, I don't know. Time goes on, all we can do is just the best we can...

(If this doesn't seem to make much sense, I only woke 30 minutes ago! =^^; )

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Unline dating....

I tried that, it can be harsh to the ego... I wasn't thrilled with my experience either...

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

12 string guitar isn't that bad, it is still played like six string, one frets two strings at any given time. I believe that a skilled player could probably pick the six strings that a regular guitar has, giving the instrument more versatility. However it does take a bit longer to tune! =^^=

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Congratulations on #500!

That's a lot of effort, thank you for sharing your unique imagination and style with us! =^^=

Bohemian Rhapsody... Why does that seem to be floating around everywhere recently?

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Good luck with school, and especially a new business! This is a challenging time, and I pray for your success!