News

To hear what fans think on certain things such as news regarding G'nerds2000, gaming, feedback on certain comics and so forth.

News

Postby SergeXIII on Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:19 pm

G'nerds2000, Kingdom Come, Red City, and the other mystery comic news will be posted here.

2/27/07
G'nerds2000- Right now G'nerds2000 is on a weekly update schedule and its working real well. The updates are posted in the window of Tuesday to Thursday night.
Kingdom Come- Sadly I cannot devote the time to Kingdom Come. It is going through some editing in the mean time, but it is trapped in a Summer only update schedule.
Red City- A serious detective comic I'm working on. Currently Red City is in the scripting phase, but once finished the comic will be simultaneously posted on the G'nerds2000 site and its own site (avoiding the Kingdom Come fiasco)
Mystery Comic- Pat and I are still working on it.
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero

Postby SergeXIII on Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:01 pm

Kingdom Come- I've decided to revamp the art style for a far darker look. I'll work on getting a preview up.
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero

Postby SergeXIII on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:27 pm

There has been quite the delay as of late. I have had a lot of work as of late, but I may be finished very soon if all things go well.

My major work load is as follows
<b>Teaching a class Monday
Creating a Unit website for Tuesday
5 page paper due on Tuesday May First (this one is laughable)</b>

I think I'll be able to make comics again starting tuesday. I write 5 page papers in my sleep.
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero

Postby SergeXIII on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:56 pm

Kingdom Come is rolling on nicely update wise, however I'm facing small difficulties in updating the HTML. Once I figure whats up I'm playing with the design and adding a cast page that will be updated as the story progresses.

G'nerds2000 is rolling along fine too, although it was backed up a bit more by the recent server issues.

We're planning on launching Fallout on Friday, but we'll see how that goes.
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero

Postby SergeXIII on Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm

<b>Fallout</b> is finaly public.

Right now it is at http://phverbal.comicgenesis.com/
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero

Return to G'nerds2000