The Zombie Apocalypse Thread

A forum for fans of the Weregeek comic and of all things Geek.

Postby Narf the Mouse on Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:45 pm

...Hmm...Saw an anti-mine vehicle on Discovery. Had a bunch of spinning chains. From the looks of what it did to the ground, it doesn't matter if you get the brain or not, there wouldn't be anything left of the zombie anyway.
I have a livejournal

'Rule #2 : There is the game and there is reality. Between them is a BIG HONKING wall.' - Narshal, RPG.net, D&D alignment debate.
Narf the Mouse
Cartoon Hero

Postby Susan Calvin on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:39 am

The research facility is quite secure from outbreaks. If anything of what they can handle now got out, we'd be quite dead already. The base is one of the four largest army bases in Sweden. Other than that, there is a more sturdy military command centre a bit further away.
Susan Calvin
Regular Poster

Postby Thunderhowl on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:27 am

Susan Calvin wrote:The research facility is quite secure from outbreaks. If anything of what they can handle now got out, we'd be quite dead already. The base is one of the four largest army bases in Sweden. Other than that, there is a more sturdy military command centre a bit further away.

There's a bit of a difference between a contagion in a petri dish and a contagion in a zombie that can bite through a HazMat suit.

I'm just saying.
:wink:
A Zen Koan:
A Master said unto his Student,
"I Own you, Bitch. Know this."
And the Student was Owned,
And Knew it.
Thunderhowl
Regular Poster

Postby Quanos on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:07 pm

The problem with rally points is again their popularity. If this discussion is ever useful enough to be made an official guide, nearly every idea mentioned will be useless.

But maybe we could create a list of tools useful in a zombie outbreak:

- some mean of transportation, which doesn't depend on fuel. (solar powered perhaps?)
- food, of course
- meat broth, lots of it.
Can be used as food and decoy. Using meth broth artillery to lure all zombies away from whichever place you wish to go, for example.

The easiest method to get rid of them would be to enforce the law of energy conservation. Anyone has that superpower?[/url]
Quanos

Postby Lunaroki on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:48 am

I think Pete Abrams' take on zombies is particularly fascinating.
Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair;
Said Simple Simon to the pieman "Let me taste your ware."
Said the pieman to Simple Simon "Show me first your penny."
Said Simple Simon to the pieman "Sir, I have not any!"

Half-elves and golems and nymphs, oh my!
Lunaroki
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Weregeek