Apologies...but some Good Stuff (tm) that I hope makes it wo

Postby Calliope on Tue Dec 05, 2000 7:12 am

For those who were not in the know, I've been down and out fighting off Sinusitis et al. for the past 2 (yes, TWO) weeks. Hence the lack of POCKET updates...<P>But there's some good news to be had. Tomorrow is reading day before exams kick up...and well..."study" has always been a foreign concept to me. So you can guess what I'll be doing -- hanging out on #crfh and #adelaidecomics and doodling.<P>Er...I forgot to mention. I've got my own DALnet channel. #adelaidecomics. Mostly as a discussion place for POCKET/Adelaide's Phoenix, and partly as a #crfh refuge for when things get...weird. For lack of a better word.<P>Oh yes. That brings me to point 3. Adelaide's Phoenix is now up...and not yet running...I hadn't expected KeenSpace to be this quick. Oh dear.<P>------------------
POCKET -- <A HREF="http://calliope.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://calliope.keenspace.com/</A>
See what happens when a Literature-Classics double-major decides to make a comic.
Calliope
Regular Poster

Postby Averageman on Wed Dec 06, 2000 6:08 am

(Averageman reads the script, and looks nervously at Calliope)
This wouldn't happen to be the place where I say "Always expect the unexpected"? Before being smacked into orbit by you wielding that cast-iron-...er "car" of yours?
(Averageman is then trampled by two dozen individuals dressed in red who then yell "NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!"
Calli perks up "Hey, you guys want Sound stage 24, This is Sound stage 23"
"Oh, Thanks"
Averageman, just having brushed himself off, is again trampled by a tide of monks in red, led by someone who bears a startling resemblance to Mel Brooks.
Averageman glares balefully at Calli, Calli walks off looking completely guilt-free and humming a Christmas song.<P>Your Friendly lunatic, Averageman
Averageman
Regular Poster

Postby Averageman on Wed Dec 06, 2000 12:42 pm

PS:I have no idea where that came from. It just sort of popped out.
Adelaide's Phoenix? Sounds intresting...
Your Friend, Averageman
Averageman
Regular Poster

Return to Pocket