I am here

Washu!

Post by Washu! »

Here I am, I am here, la-dee-da!

Calliope
Regular Poster

Post by Calliope »

Welcome, Washu!!
By the by, this guy (yes, I mean guy, a GUY who chose to use a FEMALE ANIME CHARACTER'S NAME...though I can't blame him, Washu is cool) is the reason POCKET exists, whether he realizes it or not.

Averageman
Regular Poster

Post by Averageman »

Is that so?(Evil Grin)
Then all of us owe him a big thank you.
(bows)<P>The coffee crazy, sociopathic obsesive compulsive, Averageman

Schissel
Regular Poster

Post by Schissel »

Welcome!<P>-Eric Schissel

Calliope
Regular Poster

Post by Calliope »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Averageman:
<B>Is that so?(Evil Grin)
Then all of us owe him a big thank you.
(bows)<P>The coffee crazy, sociopathic obsesive compulsive, Averageman</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I assume you know who Washu! is, then? (Hint: you SHOULD.)

Averageman
Regular Poster

Post by Averageman »

Give me three guesses, I'll only need one.(Evil Grin)<P>Your Eagle Scout Friend, Averageman

Nez-chan

Post by Nez-chan »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Calliope:
<B>...yes, I mean guy, a GUY who chose to use a FEMALE ANIME CHARACTER'S NAME...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What's wrong with that? Most people online know me as Nezumi-chan, which is a quite feminine name in itself. =)

Calliope
Regular Poster

Post by Calliope »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nez-chan:
<B> What's wrong with that? Most people online know me as Nezumi-chan, which is a quite feminine name in itself. =)</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Let me clarify. This "guy" has the ego of a Pontiac Bonneville (before they downsized them and axed the Parisiennes altogether) and has been taking the whole "Washu" thing a leeeeeeeettle too far. Of course, he is pretty smart (in his defense), but Washu he is not.
And I wanted to be sure no one mistakes him for a girl, either. (And also to make sure AM knew who Washu! was.)

Averageman
Regular Poster

Post by Averageman »

If you where that concerned about my knowing why, pray tell, didn't you just e-mail me? (I know you have it) After all, haven't we been argueing since the start of the term?(grumble)<P>PS. sorry, just blowing off some steam.<P>Your wild and crazy coffee addict, Averageman