Comic Discussion - Non-Canon Strips

A place to discuss my comic, and for general talk.

Comic Discussion - Non-Canon Strips

Postby Tiako on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:02 am

A new thread has been needed for this for a while, says I, as it's been over a month since June 11.

On today's, that actually has always bugged me. Plus, Rowling never indicated how Voldemort stands on the economy, and I think it's fair to assume he isn't pro-Life.
Tiako
Regular Poster

Postby Squark on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:54 am

Well... He certainly does believe in capital punishment....

But, I KNOW who he would vote for. Himself.
Known as either Squark (Giant in the Playground, Church of the Triumvirate) or sir_dwar on other forums. Or Sir Dwar of Ebberon on Bioware.
Squark

Postby Tiako on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:26 am

He wouldn't vote for capital punishment: He's a criminal. No criminals support the death penalty.
Tiako
Regular Poster

Postby Squark on Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:09 pm

Tiako wrote:He wouldn't vote for capital punishment: He's a criminal. No criminals support the death penalty.

He wants to take over the magical world, then he'll support capital punishment.
Known as either Squark (Giant in the Playground, Church of the Triumvirate) or sir_dwar on other forums. Or Sir Dwar of Ebberon on Bioware.
Squark

Postby Nerd-o-rama on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:50 pm

Tiako wrote:He wouldn't vote for capital punishment: He's a criminal. No criminals support the death penalty.

As Squark mentioned, former criminals who gain political standing would. I present as Exhibit A our current President. Though to be fair, no crime he's been accused of seriously would warrant the death penalty (except maybe in Texas). 100+ years of consecutive drug charges, maybe.

Anyway, he may not be able to vote Republican, but he'd probably vote pre-Blair-ouster Labour. He's certainly Pro-War. But then again, Blair was against most of his own party most of the time, so perhaps He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named would vote Conservative. Particularly for the V for Vendetta version of the party.
Nerd-o-rama
Regular Poster

Postby Tiako on Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:03 am

Bush was charged with drunk driving. Once.
Tiako
Regular Poster

Postby Squark on Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:35 am

True, but thats mainly because most of the time he was drunk (And that used to be quite often), he didn't drive.

Anyway, politics shouldn't be discussed here, so lets discuss something else. Who got a kick out of Sigmund Freud. I did, abeit it was also VERY disturbing.
Squark

Postby Nerd-o-rama on Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:11 pm

Sorry for pushing this into real-world political discussions. I'll shut up.
Nerd-o-rama
Regular Poster

Postby Tiako on Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:21 am

Heh, I liked today's.
Tiako
Regular Poster

Postby TheKOT on Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:07 am

I just beat that game this week. During the last trial I kinda felt like this. "Screw it, I'm always right and you know it. I can tell they're innocent by looking into their eyes! Really!
Founding member and supreme emperor for life of the Ione fan club.
TheKOT
Regular Poster

Postby Jorlem on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:14 pm

I'm in the middle of Justice For All, the second game, and I really liked this comic.
Also, it reminded me of another comic that had a Phoenix Wright filler strip, and I've been searching through my bookmarks and history, and even a bit of my cache to find it, but no luck. Have any of you seen it? It had Phoenix presenting his badge as evidence. Anyone?
Circling the Earth in the orbital spaceship I marvelled at the beauty of our planet. People of the world! Let us safeguard and enhance this beauty, not destroy it!
~ Yuri Gagarin

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, does not go away
~ Philip K. Dick
Jorlem

Postby Mr. Obvious on Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:48 pm

Just too damn Awesome for words.
Mr. Obvious
Regular Poster

Postby Mr. Obvious on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:19 pm

maybe vg cats.. ot as a PW filler, thats also an wallpaper.
Mr. Obvious
Regular Poster

Postby Jorlem on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:24 pm

Well , its not VG Cats. It wasn't drawn, it used images from the game. What is PW?
Circling the Earth in the orbital spaceship I marvelled at the beauty of our planet. People of the world! Let us safeguard and enhance this beauty, not destroy it!
~ Yuri Gagarin

~ Philip K. Dick
Jorlem

Postby TheKOT on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:34 pm

Jorlem wrote:Well , its not VG Cats. It wasn't drawn, it used images from the game. What is PW?

I don't know the comic you are looking for, buthere's a great Phoenix Wright comic.
Founding member and supreme emperor for life of the Ione fan club.
TheKOT
Regular Poster

Postby Jorlem on Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:41 pm

:lol: Thats great! I think the fact that I am playing Phoenix Wright as I type this makes it even better.

Also, I just realized, PW stands for Phoenix Wright. How did I miss this? I thought PW was the name of a comic or something. I feel like Phoenix must have when Mia came back from beyond the grave to tell him to look on the other side of a piece of paper.
~ Yuri Gagarin

~ Philip K. Dick
Jorlem

Postby Legendary on Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:19 pm

theKOT wrote:
Jorlem wrote:Well , its not VG Cats. It wasn't drawn, it used images from the game. What is PW?

I don't know the comic you are looking for, buthere's a great Phoenix Wright comic.

F@nb0y$ <3

Reference to this, by the way.
I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!
Legendary
Cartoon Henceman

Postby Waf on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:40 pm

Good ole' Ham Handed Buckley.
Waf
Regular Poster

Postby Tiako on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:12 pm

Awesome, now we'll always know what time it is!

This may be the best quote to ever appear in Legendary.
Tiako
Regular Poster

Postby Mr. Obvious on Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:28 pm

Well.. i need a good DS emulator. Been wanting to play PW for a long time now, but i just bought a Laptop, and a Ds here in Brazil, where I live is way too expensive =/
Mr. Obvious
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Legendary