The Goblin Pianist Fanclub

A place to discuss my comic, and for general talk.

Postby God of Chaos on Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:54 am

Squark wrote:
God of Chaos wrote:How did I know you were going to say that?

Oh, because you say that when ever you are bested BY LOGIC!


Oh no... Teh_Jakester????!!!!

ARGH! IS THERE NO FORUM HE SHALL NOT STALK ME ON!

Or wait... Maybe this isn't Teh_Jakester.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
*Score two for team Brownie!*
So, penguins...
Known as Teh_Jakester EVERYWHERE else.
Games I'm currently playing: Guitar Hero I + II, God of War II
God of Chaos
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Buckethead Land

Postby Tiako on Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:57 pm

katsu wrote:upon looking at the URL you found it in... I got a BDSM biker site... you are not a true fan

No, I found it on Google. It looked vaguely gauntlet like, and none of the other pictures were the right size, so I figured, why not?
User avatar
Tiako
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:14 pm

Postby Shimmel on Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:39 pm

Maybe after Franz finishes playing each day, he gets his bike and his "outfit" and...

HI MY NAME IS SHIMMEL AND I AM SORRY FOR BEING A GRADE-A LAME-O-ZOID.

(Because I totally am, you guys. It's not even funny.)
User avatar
Shimmel
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:26 pm

Postby Shimmel on Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:07 am

lolz, apparently I'm the offical annnoyer of the Goblin Pianist fanclub. :wink:
User avatar
Shimmel
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:26 pm

Postby Squark on Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:08 am

God of Chaos wrote:
Squark wrote:
God of Chaos wrote:How did I know you were going to say that?

Oh, because you say that when ever you are bested BY LOGIC!


Oh no... Teh_Jakester????!!!!

ARGH! IS THERE NO FORUM HE SHALL NOT STALK ME ON!

Or wait... Maybe this isn't Teh_Jakester.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
*Score two for team Brownie!*
So, penguins...

It's jakester.
Known as either Squark (Giant in the Playground, Church of the Triumvirate) or sir_dwar on other forums. Or Sir Dwar of Ebberon on Bioware.
Squark
Newbie
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:10 pm

Postby God of Chaos on Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:51 am

Squark wrote:
God of Chaos wrote:
Squark wrote:
God of Chaos wrote:How did I know you were going to say that?

Oh, because you say that when ever you are bested BY LOGIC!

Oh no... Teh_Jakester????!!!!

ARGH! IS THERE NO FORUM HE SHALL NOT STALK ME ON!

Or wait... Maybe this isn't Teh_Jakester.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
*Score two for team Brownie!*
So, penguins...

It's jakester.

What was your first clue?
And by the Brownie comment, it could have been OOTS...
Known as Teh_Jakester EVERYWHERE else.
Games I'm currently playing: Guitar Hero I + II, God of War II
God of Chaos
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Buckethead Land

Previous

 

Return to Legendary



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest