Predictions!

A place to discuss my comic, and for general talk.

I guess I failed to think this through.

Postby Germ on Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:56 pm

Changed character models? Upcoming jokes? Bah! Predictions must be more grandiose! We shall now discuss who the Final Boss will be!

Well, we would, if there was more than one villain at this point. Or rather, more than one villain and a pair of bumbling yet lovable antagonistic thieves.
Germ
Regular Poster

Postby Legendary on Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:08 pm

Two villains. Benedict and Hawk.
I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!
Legendary
Cartoon Henceman

Postby Germ on Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:18 pm

Fine. Two villains. Still too early, I say!

Though I suspect that barfly wil return later on in the most absurd locations. Not unlike Big Joe.
Germ
Regular Poster

Postby TheKOT on Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:51 pm

I will make the daring and bold prediction that the group gets out of this prison within the next 50 comics. It's a risk, I know, but I have a good feeling about this.
TheKOT
Regular Poster

Postby Nerd-o-rama on Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:44 pm

Legendary wrote:Two villains. Benedict and Hawk.

Hmm...I hadn't noticed this before. So, the Apparent Villain's most military focused sidekick is still alive and out there. There could still be a being-thrown-off-a-continent, Masamune-to-the-chest, or dying-in-a-massive-aerial-bombardment-of-his-capital in Benedict's future.
Nerd-o-rama
Regular Poster

Postby Zu Long on Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:19 pm

Hmm...I hadn't noticed this before. So, the Apparent Villain's most military focused sidekick is still alive and out there. There could still be a being-thrown-off-a-continent, Masamune-to-the-chest, or dying-in-a-massive-aerial-bombardment-of-his-capital in Benedict's future.

As President Shinra demonstrated, getting Masamune'd by another villain is always a possibility during your reign as the Apparent Villain in the early stages of an RPG. You have to stay on your toes.
*chi-chak*
Zu Long

Previous

Return to Legendary