50%
Sarah
No votes
Jess
50%

Total votes : 2

Question Time!

Postby Lgo on Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:48 pm

Want to know a little extra something from LGO? Just post a question here, and I'll try to answer as soon as posible.
Lgo
Regular Poster

Postby HozZAaH on Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:20 am

gotta say Jake XD random little short guy X3
IF THIS WAS A SIGNATURE COULD I DO THIS!? *dances nekkid*
HozZAaH

Postby SMR on Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:35 pm

I think I would have to go with Jess. You can never go wrong with an overlyhyper person like that, methinks. Omega came in close second =3.
SMR

Postby SMR on Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:01 pm

I have a question about LGO. How did Omega and Jess meet each other? (If you have gone far enough for your story to create backgrounds for the characters.)
Wanna know the funny thing about art? It's always perfect, no matter what you see and think is wrong. If the person who made the artwork says it is the way it is to be, then it is perfect. Only they can tell you what the mistakes are.
SMR

Postby Lgo on Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:28 am

All of the characters have backgrounds, I made sure of that before I started so I could leave little hints and odities around, and not contradict myself later in the plot.

As for how Jess and Omega got together, only they know the full story for now, but I can tell you that Omega left the studio on a week long business trip and came back with a girl friend...
Lgo
Regular Poster

Postby SMR on Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:18 pm

I see. Interesting lol.

Now one other question. Omega's physical manifestation of immaturity died. Will this effect him in any way o0...?
Wanna know the funny thing about art? It's always perfect, no matter what you see and think is wrong. If the person who made the artwork says it is the way it is to be, then it is perfect. Only they can tell you what the mistakes are.
SMR

Postby Lgo on Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:35 am

Oh, it's not dead, it's just semi uncontiouse. Do you have any idea of how hard it is to kill a conceptual entity? I kinda like the idea of not doing good/evil representation, as everyone does it.
"What dream is complete without toast singing Monty Python?" - Omega
Lgo
Regular Poster

Postby SMR on Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:33 pm

Unconcious? Keeping fatalities to a minimum, huh? lol No, I don't really know. But if a mouse trap (Or something else, since only you really know at this point) could only knock him out, and he's that size, I'd say it must be difficult.

Going through the comic again, I noticed Omega said he and Jessica would be married 4 years on the 5th of November. And one of the other strips said that bonfire night was on 5th of November. Is that when they met up?
SMR

Postby Lgo on Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:53 pm

When I first thought to do the strip, a little over a year ago, I decided that I wanted to keep it so that anyone who read it would find it funny, but with at least a few British references. The fith of november is a kind of semi holiday (we don't get the day off or anything) in the remeberance of an attempt to blow up the Houses of Parlement during Elizibethen times. I personally think its quite important, and decided that I would want to do a special comic each year, but, realising that not everyone knows about bonfire night, I decided to have Jess and Omega's wedding aniversary on the same day, so there would be a reason that every one could connect to for having a special strip...
Lgo
Regular Poster

Postby SMR on Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:17 pm

Pretty cool =3. I'm sorry to say I can't say much else, as I don't pay much attention in history classes, and I don't know too much about it. But it is good to do a strip like that. It shows a little more about the characters, is educational to those who don't know about bonfire night, and it gives you, as the artist, more time to think about the next strip and draw more lol =3.
SMR

Postby HozZAaH on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:19 am

all we need is... MORE STRIPS! *dodgy pose*
HozZAaH

Postby Lgo on Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:50 am

I've got to much coursework at the moment to do funny. There will be new strips starting from the 1st of April. I'm also not going to have any up in june/july, so I am looking for guest comics...
Lgo
Regular Poster

Postby SMR on Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:55 am

I can do some for you =3. They most likely won't follow the same line your characters are currently going through, but it will fill in the gaps =3. The first few ones could be the sketches I made of your characters =3.
SMR

Postby SMR on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:01 pm

Thanks for the avatar =3! STRING :D :D !!!!
SMR

Postby Lgo on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:03 pm

SMR wrote:I can do some for you =3. They most likely won't follow the same line your characters are currently going through, but it will fill in the gaps =3. The first few ones could be the sketches I made of your characters =3.

Non-cannon strips are fine. sometimes its nice to see other people's ideas of where the story could go...
Lgo
Regular Poster

Postby HozZAaH on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:48 pm

OOOH sound exciting =D
HozZAaH

Postby Lgo on Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:32 am

actually, a number of cartoonists run an 'improvisised' comic, where the artist draws the first comic, and others thry to continue the storyline as best they see. would anyone be interested in that?
Lgo
Regular Poster

Return to Life Goes On