Sports?

For fan discussion of what's happening in Galacticus, as well as a place to post fanworks.

Sports?

Postby Galacticus on Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:33 am

For future reference, if we need the galacticus cast to join a sportsteam, what should it be? Anyone care? :)
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Jay chao on Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:12 pm

cross country! <3

... okay, that's not really a sportsteam. but cross country runners usually run with their shirts off, sooo.... ;D

in all seriousness, though, i'd actually like to see them play basketball. it's always fun watching guys running after big balls. :D and basketball uniforms look better than soccer or baseball ones.
User avatar
Jay chao
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Postby Galacticus on Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:45 am

jay chao wrote:cross country! <3

... okay, that's not really a sportsteam. but cross country runners usually run with their shirts off, sooo.... ;D

in all seriousness, though, i'd actually like to see them play basketball. it's always fun watching guys running after big balls. :D and basketball uniforms look better than soccer or baseball ones.


XD haha, yes. hm... basketball... that seems like it would suit jake and jason to me. :) but then... they'd also probably have armpit hair gem would have to draw in sleeveless uniforms, haha... XD
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Jay chao on Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:10 pm

galacticus wrote:
jay chao wrote:cross country! <3

... okay, that's not really a sportsteam. but cross country runners usually run with their shirts off, sooo.... ;D

in all seriousness, though, i'd actually like to see them play basketball. it's always fun watching guys running after big balls. :D and basketball uniforms look better than soccer or baseball ones.


XD haha, yes. hm... basketball... that seems like it would suit jake and jason to me. :) but then... they'd also probably have armpit hair gem would have to draw in sleeveless uniforms, haha... XD


... e__e; good point. armpit hair is rather unappealing. D:

what about lacrosse? it's a pretty fun and interesting sport, and there aren't sleeveless uniforms either. ;D
User avatar
Jay chao
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:04 am

jay chao wrote:
galacticus wrote:
jay chao wrote:cross country! <3

... okay, that's not really a sportsteam. but cross country runners usually run with their shirts off, sooo.... ;D

in all seriousness, though, i'd actually like to see them play basketball. it's always fun watching guys running after big balls. :D and basketball uniforms look better than soccer or baseball ones.


XD haha, yes. hm... basketball... that seems like it would suit jake and jason to me. :) but then... they'd also probably have armpit hair gem would have to draw in sleeveless uniforms, haha... XD


... e__e; good point. armpit hair is rather unappealing. D:

what about lacrosse? it's a pretty fun and interesting sport, and there aren't sleeveless uniforms either. ;D


^_^ I could see them playing basketball too..! The armpit thing though... >.> Hmm... that could be solved with proper shading..! XD

... they should also take up wrestling..! >;D
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Kirs10 on Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:44 pm

Yes... Wrestling... hmm... Swimming? That would work with the whole pool on the roof thing.
Image ImageImage
User avatar
Kirs10
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: ur mailbox

Postby Galacticus on Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:24 pm

wrestling, haha... XD that's the gayest sport ever... but... we shouldn't pick something violent for the ukes' sakes... ^^;;

swimming is a good idea though :D that implies naked-ness... could jake cope? XD haha. although, drawing/colouring water is hassle... :P
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:49 pm

Yeah... I'd probably cry if Trey or Luke got bruises from wrestling... >.>
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Kirs10 on Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:56 pm

Yay! I'm so happy to be able to help out Galacticus with my great ideas. 'Cause that's what best friends do. :D
Image ImageImage
User avatar
Kirs10
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: ur mailbox

Postby Galacticus on Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:39 pm

lol, we love all you guys too. :D thank you for the help and don't cry! :3

i think it should probably be a team sport, though... like basketball, but... with sleeves. XD soccer's a tad overdone probably... i'm a huge prince of tennis fan, but... tennis is taken for me. XD this is harder than i thought it would be... O.o;
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:17 pm

<3

Hmm... OH! Volleyball..? XD It's fun... >.> but damn... if you hit the ball on the wrong spot on your arm... XP ouch...
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Jay chao on Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:00 pm

hmm... what other sports are there? there's... field hockey and ice hockey, but those are so violent. e__e; i used to always get smacked by stick whenever we played during gym in middle school. there's footbal, but i hate those giant shoulder pads that they wear. totally a turn-off. uhh.... dodgeball! everybody loves dodgeball. :D

oh, and while i was rereading galacticus earlier today, i noticed that in the pool chapter none of them had armpit hair. o__o
User avatar
Jay chao
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Postby Galacticus on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:51 am

Andyouthinkimcrazy wrote:<3

Hmm... OH! Volleyball..? XD It's fun... >.> but damn... if you hit the ball on the wrong spot on your arm... XP ouch...


that could work :O hmmm... will talk that over with gem... :D
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Galacticus on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:54 am

jay chao wrote:hmm... what other sports are there? there's... field hockey and ice hockey, but those are so violent. e__e; i used to always get smacked by stick whenever we played during gym in middle school. there's footbal, but i hate those giant shoulder pads that they wear. totally a turn-off. uhh.... dodgeball! everybody loves dodgeball. :D

oh, and while i was rereading galacticus earlier today, i noticed that in the pool chapter none of them had armpit hair. o__o



zomg, dodgeball is an awesome idea XD haha... will have to think on that one, too...

and holy crap, you're right. O_o; we didn't think that one through very well... huh... um... no one's hit puberty yet...? XD;; crap...
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:06 pm

Well... no one else seems to have noticed... >.>
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Galacticus on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:56 pm

yeeeah... there's a lot of inconsistancies right now... ^^; woops...

anywho... XD yeeeah. well, maybe jake will take off his shirt at their mysterious destination and be hairy, haha. ^^
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:11 pm

Ha ha... I probably won't even notice... I'd be too busy enjoying the view... XD
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Gemma on Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:36 pm

Well, um....I know Luke shaves for sure, and maybe he wanted Jason to as well >< so.....I do like dodgeball. :shucks:
User avatar
Gemma
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:48 pm

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:23 am

-_-; I hated playing dodgeball in school... I sucked at throwing... and I sucked at dodging... >.> I tried... but I failed horribly... TAKE THAT! *throws a ball and it goes about 4 feet* ... ... damn... T_T
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Galacticus on Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:34 am

dodgeball's awesome, because everyone's playing all the time... i like it a lot better than sports with one ball... plus it has a funny movie. XD (well, so do most sports, but still...)
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Next

 

Return to Galacticus



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest