Rules

For fan discussion of what's happening in Galacticus, as well as a place to post fanworks.

Rules

Postby Galacticus on Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:18 pm

Rules... subject to updating/changing whenever yeaka feels like it... XD

1. Be respectful. That's pretty self-explanatory. If you have something rude or offensive to say, keep it to yourself.
2. Only ONE post in the "Hello" sticky. Post another and I'll delete. Seriously. (*pet peeve*)
3. This isn't really so much a rule, but... please try to stay on topic? ^^;



...And that's really it for now. :P Hopefully I won't have to make more. :wink:



Happy posting! :D
Last edited by Galacticus on Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Kaze on Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:44 pm

>_> Am I allowed to post on this thread?

Well, if not, feel free to delete my message. I am unimportant and I sumbit to you, oh great Galacticus master.

>_<;; whoops. I once posted more than one message in the 'Hello' sticky 'cause I liked someone. And they never posted anywhere else and it made me sad. *sniffle*

XO ON TOPIC!? That's impossible, you realize this master. :\ Especially for Tenkyougan and I. And Aytic the Trix Rabbit too but.... O_O

I apologize in advance for breaking the last rule. 8D
User avatar
Kaze
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: In your pants

Postby Galacticus on Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:03 pm

Kaze wrote:>_> Am I allowed to post on this thread?

Well, if not, feel free to delete my message. I am unimportant and I sumbit to you, oh great Galacticus master.

>_<;; whoops. I once posted more than one message in the 'Hello' sticky 'cause I liked someone. And they never posted anywhere else and it made me sad. *sniffle*

XO ON TOPIC!? That's impossible, you realize this master. :\ Especially for Tenkyougan and I. And Aytic the Trix Rabbit too but.... O_O

I apologize in advance for breaking the last rule. 8D


lol, that last rule really is just a suggestion... no one's actually going to get in trouble for it. XD ...and don't worry about the hello post thing either. ^^; i just delete those... XD

and as for posting to this thread, post away~ :)
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Tenkyougan on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:32 am

Am I rude and/or offensive? I don't really know since the many years spent with my brother has chiseled my brain in a way so that I can't even realize when I'm offensive and when I'm just annoying. Sooooo... Am I?

Greeehhhhhhhhh... I hope not.
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/Tenkyougan/1195018694367.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
User avatar
Tenkyougan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:01 am
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg, Big Yellow House, Huge Room, Ornative Desk, Chair.

Postby Galacticus on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:57 am

Tenkyougan wrote:Am I rude and/or offensive? I don't really know since the many years spent with my brother has chiseled my brain in a way so that I can't even realize when I'm offensive and when I'm just annoying. Sooooo... Am I?

Greeehhhhhhhhh... I hope not.


only overly so that one time. don't worry about it too much... just try to keep respect in mind... :roll:
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Tenkyougan on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:01 am

Oh I have the respect thingy. Yours skill in drawing is worthy of le respect, and that is enough for me. You are the artist,right? If not, well writer's deserve respect too. I'm a writer XD
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/Tenkyougan/1195018694367.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
User avatar
Tenkyougan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:01 am
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg, Big Yellow House, Huge Room, Ornative Desk, Chair.

Postby Galacticus on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:28 am

Tenkyougan wrote:Oh I have the respect thingy. Yours skill in drawing is worthy of le respect, and that is enough for me. You are the artist,right? If not, well writer's deserve respect too. I'm a writer XD


...gem's the pencil artist, and we both write. i do everything else. :roll:

but, for most of our posts, and all of the new topics, we agree on what to post. so the account is somewhat joined.
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Tenkyougan on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:29 am

I know! I respect galacticus! That counts for both of ya!
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/Tenkyougan/1195018694367.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
User avatar
Tenkyougan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:01 am
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg, Big Yellow House, Huge Room, Ornative Desk, Chair.


 

Return to Galacticus



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron