Page 1 of 16

A Quick Question From the Artist

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:15 pm
by Gemma
Okay, I have a small question, guys. You all hated Jason's shirt. What do you want it to look like? ^^; I've run out of ideas.

P.S. Luke might buy a new shirt, too. If you have any additional suggestions...

P.P.S. Thankyou for reading Galacticus! XD

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:27 pm
by Yaoitsumo
Wow, I'm on a posting roll~! >3 *dance* and the pleasure is all ours. ^^
... Hmmm, a color that would suit Jason more would probably be green, to match his eyes. A forest green. As far as design goes... I got nothin'. X.x;; (A less bold pattern, perhaps? XDD)
I 'll think about it, and I'm sure other people will have awesome ideas~ It must be hard posting a new page every day O.o!

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:29 pm
by Gemma
Yaoitsumo wrote:Wow, I'm on a posting roll~! >3 *dance* and the pleasure is all ours. ^^
... Hmmm, a color that would suit Jason more would probably be green, to match his eyes. A forest green. As far as design goes... I got nothin'. X.x;; (A less bold pattern, perhaps? XDD)
I 'll think about it, and I'm sure other people will have awesome ideas~ It must be hard posting a new page every day O.o!
It sure is.. Thankyou. I will take your advice.

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:43 pm
by Galacticus
i liked the plaid pattern... just, smaller, and a different colour... i told you that when i was colouring it, but... XD *shrugs* sorry peeps, i should have stood my ground. ^^; well, it wasn't that bad...

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:42 pm
by Kaku
I'm just sad because I don't get to see Jason's burly muscles in this shirt! XD

As for Luke...um...*has bad fashion sense* Turtleneck? O_o I like turtlenecks...so Luke should too? =P Yes. That is my logic.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:27 am
by Yaoitsumo
XD
I agree, I quite like turtle necks, too. Luke would look good in one.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:46 am
by Tenkyougan
Well I think the shirt's pattern could look lsomething like this:




|
|
|
|
/ \
/ \
/ /\ \
________/ / \ \________
\ \ / /
\ \/ /
\ /
\ /
|
|
|
|

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:52 am
by Tenkyougan
Damnit, it didnt work

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:54 am
by Andyouthinkimcrazy
Hey, that shirt was better than I could ever come up with. Luke has WAY better fashion than I ever could... ^_^ Maybe they need somthing furry... <.<>.> Yeah, don't listen to me.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:56 am
by Tenkyougan
Oh! Ooh yeah! A furry coat! But that'd be for Luke.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:00 pm
by Andyouthinkimcrazy
Yeah, I didn't think that Jason was a furry kind of fellow...

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:02 pm
by Tenkyougan
Still, furry coats rock! Theyre so nice and cuddly... Whee! And Uke's look adorable in them!

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:06 pm
by Andyouthinkimcrazy
Yeah! ^_^ I read this other comic before and... I think it was on a chapter title page; and he was wearing a furry coat-thing... if I were I guy... and in the comic... >_< RAPE!!! ^_^ Luke should look rape-able too!

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:07 pm
by Tenkyougan
Rape and molestation! Wooo!

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:12 pm
by Andyouthinkimcrazy
^_^ Trey already looks rape-able with his little scarf! <3 and his shirt... my favorite character has a shirt like that... ^_^ only it's blue..!

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:16 pm
by Tenkyougan
If I could draw anything other than hair, then I would SOOOOO draw a pic of Jake molesting him! Cuz I know just how it'd look like!

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:22 pm
by Andyouthinkimcrazy
Me too. >.> I tried drawing a Luke fan art... only it would have been the worst fan art anyone could have ever received. >_< I'm going to try again and maybe I'll try for longer than ten mins.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:23 pm
by Tenkyougan
I could probably make it so their eyes are obstructed by something, but then I'd get stuck at the hands. And the hands are so important for my ideas.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:57 pm
by Kaku
Heh...I have the same problem with lack of talent. Fortunately I've got loads of ego to make up for it, so submitting my horrible handless fanisms is as easy as using e-mail! XD

And now...O_O Easier! Yay forums!

I want to see all the fanart! >_> Even if it's horrible, it's still extra stuff to use up my free time looking at! XD

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:12 pm
by Andyouthinkimcrazy
Trust me, you don't want to see my fan art. T_T I made Luke look like a deformed apple with hair... and freakish clothes. I'm so sorry Luke! *sobs* O_o; At least I didn't mess with Trey. *is horrified at the thought*