A Quick Question From the Artist

For fan discussion of what's happening in Galacticus, as well as a place to post fanworks.

Postby Galacticus on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:33 pm

Andyouthinkimcrazy wrote:Hurm... O_o; I'm cursed when it comes to Yuri, I guess! XD Heh, oh well... yaoi is better and I find lots of worthy yaoi comics! XD Such as this one! *hugs for the Galacticus*


XD lol, thanks. ....well, galacticus will be getting a yuri sister site in a week or so, anyway. :) ...so hopefully all the galacticus fans won't hate on it. XP
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:38 pm

lol XD Well, I won't... >.> but I can't say the same for everyone ^~^;
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Tenkyougan on Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:34 pm

GAH! The obscenity of it all! GRAHHHH!!!! OH GOD why have you forsaken us, Treana-sama!! WHY?!
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/Tenkyougan/1195018694367.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
User avatar
Tenkyougan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:01 am
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg, Big Yellow House, Huge Room, Ornative Desk, Chair.

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:39 am

lol Oh, Tenkyougan, I knew you wouldn't like it. XD It's not so bad! O_o; Just don't go, I guess. >.> O-o;
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Galacticus on Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:43 am

Tenkyougan wrote:GAH! The obscenity of it all! GRAHHHH!!!! OH GOD why have you forsaken us, Treana-sama!! WHY?!
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:


maybe i'm a lesbian, tenkyougan. you're starting to offend me. :P

i mean, if this was a straight comic, and people went on the forum and started posting homophobic things, do you think that'd be okay? of course not. so it isn't okay the other way around. please be a little more respectful.

(sorry to rain on everyone's parade. ^^; just... please try not to be rude.)
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Kaze on Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:54 pm

galacticus wrote:
Tenkyougan wrote:GAH! The obscenity of it all! GRAHHHH!!!! OH GOD why have you forsaken us, Treana-sama!! WHY?!
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:


maybe i'm a lesbian, tenkyougan. you're starting to offend me. :P

i mean, if this was a straight comic, and people went on the forum and started posting homophobic things, do you think that'd be okay? of course not. so it isn't okay the other way around. please be a little more respectful.

(sorry to rain on everyone's parade. ^^; just... please try not to be rude.)


XDD;; I'm not being homophobic. I just don't like to read yuri. ^^;; I'm fine with it and all. Just don't enjoy it. >_> Yeah.
User avatar
Kaze
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: In your pants

Postby Galacticus on Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:38 pm

Kaze wrote:
XDD;; I'm not being homophobic. I just don't like to read yuri. ^^;; I'm fine with it and all. Just don't enjoy it. >_> Yeah.


that's fine :) ...i just don't like people phrasing it like they think het or yuri is disgusting... because that's not cool. :P

but if it's just not your thang that's perfectly fine. XD
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:44 pm

XD lol I was just kidding about the disgust over Het anyway... O-o; Nah, if I really hated it, I would have kept that thought to myself... >.> ^~^;
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Galacticus on Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:52 pm

Andyouthinkimcrazy wrote:XD lol I was just kidding about the disgust over Het anyway... O-o; Nah, if I really hated it, I would have kept that thought to myself... >.> ^~^;


:) lol, i know... XD

sorry, i didn't mean to scare you all off or anything ^^;
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:59 pm

XD It would take a lot more than that to scare me off! XD I'm practically a stalker! O-o; Hmm... maybe I AM a stalker... >.>
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Kaze on Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:40 pm

galacticus wrote:
Kaze wrote:
XDD;; I'm not being homophobic. I just don't like to read yuri. ^^;; I'm fine with it and all. Just don't enjoy it. >_> Yeah.


that's fine :) ...i just don't like people phrasing it like they think het or yuri is disgusting... because that's not cool. :P

but if it's just not your thang that's perfectly fine. XD


XD How could I think het is disgusting. I am heterosexual! XDDD

But I don't like to read about it these days. :\

AYTIC THE TRIX RABBIT....STALKER BRAND!

She stalks me. She's in my closet. She comes out and MOLESTS ME AT NIGHT.
User avatar
Kaze
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: In your pants

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:21 pm

lol XD I never thought of it that way! ^_^ Heh, I'd be the greatest Trix rabbit! *giggle*
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
User avatar
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am
Location: My pants are in Canada

Postby Tenkyougan on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:24 pm

It not that I find it disgusting, it's just that it totally freaks me out. The same way yaoi would freak out a normal guy. Kinda the same reaction. Plus if I see yuri I usually recoil backwards and fall from my chair... :shifty: No offense.
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/Tenkyougan/1195018694367.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
User avatar
Tenkyougan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:01 am
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg, Big Yellow House, Huge Room, Ornative Desk, Chair.

Postby Galacticus on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:42 pm

Tenkyougan wrote:It not that I find it disgusting, it's just that it totally freaks me out. The same way yaoi would freak out a normal guy. Kinda the same reaction. Plus if I see yuri I usually recoil backwards and fall from my chair... :shifty: No offense.


:shifty: *offended*
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Tenkyougan on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:46 pm

Aw crap. I offended the admin.
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/Tenkyougan/1195018694367.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
User avatar
Tenkyougan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:01 am
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg, Big Yellow House, Huge Room, Ornative Desk, Chair.

Postby Kaze on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:51 pm

O_o You're not seriously offended, are you?

>_> <_< Because Tenkyougan doesn't COUNT. OHOHOHO, WHAT NOW!?
User avatar
Kaze
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: In your pants

Postby Galacticus on Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:04 pm

Kaze wrote:O_o You're not seriously offended, are you?

>_> <_< Because Tenkyougan doesn't COUNT. OHOHOHO, WHAT NOW!?


yes. yes i am. :P

i am an admin, after all... i take disrespect seriously.
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Kaze on Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:39 pm

^_^;; I do hope you're not being serious, but these days I can never tell.
Because. Tenkyougaaaaaannnnnnnnnn wasn't being disrespectful. 8D I can relate to the recoiling in the chair. Heehee.
User avatar
Kaze
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: In your pants

Postby Galacticus on Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:07 pm

Kaze wrote:^_^;; I do hope you're not being serious, but these days I can never tell.
Because. Tenkyougaaaaaannnnnnnnnn wasn't being disrespectful. 8D I can relate to the recoiling in the chair. Heehee.


no, i seriously am serious. it's a pet peeve of mine when yaoi fans go around preaching intolerance. it's hypocritical and offensive.
<a href="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/"><img src="http://stitch.comicgenesis.com/images/20040Banner3.jpg" BORDER="0" alt="Stitches: a yuri/anthro webcomic"></a>
User avatar
Galacticus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 am

Postby Tenkyougan on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:27 am

I guess it's like this: I personally really don't like yuri, but I'd say in general it's not very different from yaoi.

...

Did that make it better or worse?
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/Tenkyougan/1195018694367.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
User avatar
Tenkyougan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:01 am
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg, Big Yellow House, Huge Room, Ornative Desk, Chair.

PreviousNext

 

Return to Galacticus



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron