Wow, I'm on a posting roll~! >3 *dance* and the pleasure is all ours. ^^
... Hmmm, a color that would suit Jason more would probably be green, to match his eyes. A forest green. As far as design goes... I got nothin'. X.x;; (A less bold pattern, perhaps? XDD)
I 'll think about it, and I'm sure other people will have awesome ideas~ It must be hard posting a new page every day O.o!
._-_.!! Hardcore Flakecest fan !!._-_.
(...That's right, fear me)
& Everyone is Jake's bitch, because he's awesome. ♥
Yaoitsumo wrote:Wow, I'm on a posting roll~! >3 *dance* and the pleasure is all ours. ^^
... Hmmm, a color that would suit Jason more would probably be green, to match his eyes. A forest green. As far as design goes... I got nothin'. X.x;; (A less bold pattern, perhaps? XDD)
I 'll think about it, and I'm sure other people will have awesome ideas~ It must be hard posting a new page every day O.o!
i liked the plaid pattern... just, smaller, and a different colour... i told you that when i was colouring it, but... *shrugs* sorry peeps, i should have stood my ground. ^^; well, it wasn't that bad...
Hey, that shirt was better than I could ever come up with. Luke has WAY better fashion than I ever could... ^_^ Maybe they need somthing furry... <.<>.> Yeah, don't listen to me.
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
Yeah! ^_^ I read this other comic before and... I think it was on a chapter title page; and he was wearing a furry coat-thing... if I were I guy... and in the comic... >_< RAPE!!! ^_^ Luke should look rape-able too!
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
Me too. >.> I tried drawing a Luke fan art... only it would have been the worst fan art anyone could have ever received. >_< I'm going to try again and maybe I'll try for longer than ten mins.
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
Heh...I have the same problem with lack of talent. Fortunately I've got loads of ego to make up for it, so submitting my horrible handless fanisms is as easy as using e-mail!
And now...O_O Easier! Yay forums!
I want to see all the fanart! >_> Even if it's horrible, it's still extra stuff to use up my free time looking at!
I have more radishes than you'll ever have pancakes!
Trust me, you don't want to see my fan art. T_T I made Luke look like a deformed apple with hair... and freakish clothes. I'm so sorry Luke! *sobs* O_o; At least I didn't mess with Trey. *is horrified at the thought*
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T