old one

Shadow Dragon Executive Force.
Post Reply
DenisG
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:01 pm

old one

Post by DenisG »

So ... where's the old SDXF? :wink:

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

It's actually stored in my hard-drive, in one little folder called SDXF_Old.

Storywise there's absolutely no relation between that comic and this one... and, trust me, you don't wanna see that one tho: it's a pain for the eyes.
Jops

Image Image

User avatar
LurkingFish
Regular Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:14 am
Contact:

Post by LurkingFish »

I remember reading some of it, back when it was still up.

Mostly, I remember the part at the beginning, in an apartment building in Vancouver, where a door is knocked and the guy who sticks his head out looked waaaaaaaay too much like Mike, and I was laughing for a week.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway.... :twisted:
Image SIGs and shades and hand grenades, that's what little girls are made of...

Post Reply