Lightbringer - Identities

Discussion of the Lightbringer comic, the Lightbringer universe (includes Angel Armor books), comics in general (webcomics or printed), superheroes, philosophy, and general chat between members.
billc83

Lightbringer - Identities

Post by billc83 »

Hello all,

A while back we were discussing possible work on a Filler Issue for Lightbringer. Though Linkara essentially axed the idea of a filler issue (he wants to finish off and not abandon the White Death storyline), he said he was open to the idea for the future.

Having nothing better to do, I took the liberty of writing a script for a Filler issue (actually, it's so long it could probably be two issues - a LB graphic novel!) called "Lightbringer - Identities."

I sent the script to the man himself, but would be happy to share with anyone interested. If anyone would like to read it (or perhaps contribute some artwork?), I will send it to you through e-mail. My e-mail address is billc83 (AT) yahoo.com. Just put "Lightbringer Script" in the title and I'll send it to you. Any feedback is appreciated.

- Bill

Gear001
Regular Poster

Re: Lightbringer - Identities

Post by Gear001 »

I'd be willing to help with that. My specialty is dialouge, and I hope I can contribute. However, me and my art friend have already started an alternate filler comic, so I don't think he could be of much help (He's pretty bogged down with Comic stuff at the moment). But, sure, send it my way, I'd be willing to aid you!
Gear001@fuse.net :)
I see the world around me. I capture it, I decypher it, analyze it. I can adapt, more than any man, more than any monster, more than any machine. I have ascended to a point where the world is a simple series of calculations and figments. I have become more than a man, less than a god, and much less humane. I have become infinite, and I have become nothing. I have become the Infinite Void, and you will be analyzed!