Angel Armor Book 4 Preview?

Discussion of the Lightbringer comic, the Lightbringer universe (includes Angel Armor books), comics in general (webcomics or printed), superheroes, philosophy, and general chat between members.

Angel Armor Book 4 Preview?

Postby TobyMobias on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Well, I got into Lightbringer about three years too late to get the special PDF file from Lulu.com, so I don't understand too much about Angel Armor and the comic's connection. I kind of get the gist of who Louis and the Darkbringer are, but I'd love to read the extra stuff so that I know their characters better.

If anyone out there still has it, could they possibly email/message it to me? I'd like to get into Angel Armor, but don't have the cash right now to buy the books (and I don't do digital downloads of entire books as a rule. Sorry, Lewis : [).

*waits to be banned for suggesting literary piracy*
This message was written by someone who is not of sound mind. If you agreed with anything written above, please seek medical help immediately.
TobyMobias

Re: Angel Armor Book 4 Preview?

Postby Linkara on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Sorry about the late reply. ^^;

Well, the thing is that now that I'm older and wiser, I realize Angel Armor, at least the first book or two... are not that great. ^^; I'm trying to kind of hush them up a bit for the time being until I get time to actually rewrite them properly. The third and fourth books are fine, buuuut I really have no desire to release the fourth book again until I fix the first one or two. Still, all you really need to know is that Darkbringer was a petty thief who was taken under the wing of a dark knight who allowed him access to dark and terrible magicks.

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~
Linkara
Cartoon Hero

Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Re: Angel Armor Book 4 Preview?

Postby TobyMobias on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:20 am

Linkara wrote:Sorry about the late reply. ^^;

Well, the thing is that now that I'm older and wiser, I realize Angel Armor, at least the first book or two... are not that great. ^^; I'm trying to kind of hush them up a bit for the time being until I get time to actually rewrite them properly. The third and fourth books are fine, buuuut I really have no desire to release the fourth book again until I fix the first one or two. Still, all you really need to know is that Darkbringer was a petty thief who was taken under the wing of a dark knight who allowed him access to dark and terrible magicks.

Thanks, Linkara. Truth is, I wanted to read it to get a better grasp on the character Louis, not the little bit of him we see in the comic (although that was a really fun issue :3).
This message was written by someone who is not of sound mind. If you agreed with anything written above, please seek medical help immediately.
TobyMobias

Return to Lightbringer