BACK IN ACTION!

Discussion of the Lightbringer comic, the Lightbringer universe (includes Angel Armor books), comics in general (webcomics or printed), superheroes, philosophy, and general chat between members.

BACK IN ACTION!

Postby Gear001 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:02 pm

w00t! I am so glad to see you at it again Linkara! Did I tell you that this was one of my main inspirations for my book series? (I'm writing book 3 as I speak). So who's the new artist, or is this you, new and improved, because it certainly looks very good!
I see the world around me. I capture it, I decypher it, analyze it. I can adapt, more than any man, more than any monster, more than any machine. I have ascended to a point where the world is a simple series of calculations and figments. I have become more than a man, less than a god, and much less humane. I have become infinite, and I have become nothing. I have become the Infinite Void, and you will be analyzed!
Gear001
Regular Poster

Re: BACK IN ACTION!

Postby SergeXIII on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Hello, I'm actually the artist. Glad to see you're enjoying it so far, we both put a lot of effort into it.
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero

Postby Gear001 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Well, welcome to the fold my friend. An excellent start, if I do say myself! :)
I see the world around me. I capture it, I decypher it, analyze it. I can adapt, more than any man, more than any monster, more than any machine. I have ascended to a point where the world is a simple series of calculations and figments. I have become more than a man, less than a god, and much less humane. I have become infinite, and I have become nothing. I have become the Infinite Void, and you will be analyzed!
Gear001
Regular Poster

Postby Sun tzu on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 am

Huh. Took me a while to realize it's back, so...
Delayed yay!
Saga of Soul: Not your typical magical girl.
Sun tzu
Regular Poster

Postby Gear001 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Also, I'm digging the new character designs. Not to knock the previous artist, but his style lended itself more to comic-mischief than to comic-drama like Lightbrigner. And yes, Sun Tzu, it is very good to have this back.
Gear001
Regular Poster

Return to Lightbringer