We should have more posts, controversial or not, on this for

Postby TheBlackCupid on Mon Aug 06, 2001 2:53 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by peterh:
<B>
pps: and yes, the DM is a pile of thrash that my cat probably would refuse to sh1t on.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I've never seen ANYTHING a cat would refuse to shit on. They're above our petty political concerns. They're equal opportunity shitters. We have so much to learn from them. <P>------------------
-TheBlackCupid<P>3x2(9yz)4a!
TheBlackCupid
Regular Poster

Postby Peterh on Mon Aug 06, 2001 8:46 am

Selena wrote (in Jo's profile):
<quote><b>
Note for non-English readers: Imagine your local most far-right political candidate going into a lesbian commune and slowly shooting each of the occupants in the head while explaining to you in perfectly reasonable and terrifyingly well-argued terms that they deserve it. *That's* an indicator of the true horror that is the Daily Mail - Selena
</quote></b><P>Selena, something similar would actually HAPPEN in the USA (ok, so it's not a lesbian commune, but an abortion clinic), so in comparison, the DM would be a rather mainstream newspaper ;-)
But then again, US residents think that we're all liberal commies anyway (and yes, I am fully aware that, according to the whole world minus the USA, a liberal communist IS an oxymoron!)<P>peter<P>ps: if this doesn't stir things up, I don't know what will.<P>pps: and yes, the DM is a pile of thrash that my cat probably would refuse to sh1t on. <P>ppps: how does one shoot someone slowly in the head? with an airgun?<P>pppps: I *am* glad you're back -- but then again I already told you so, didn't I?
<p>[This message has been edited by peterh (edited 08-06-2001).]
Peterh
Regular Poster

Postby RichardIWebster on Thu Aug 09, 2001 3:53 am

Part of the problem may be that the KeenSpace List's <B>Status Indicator</B> shows that C.Ulter Shocked <I>doesn't have any comics in it!?!</I> Haveta get the word out to Keen Space <I>itself</I>, too!
RichardIWebster
Regular Poster

Return to C.Ulture Shocked