Catalyst.

For the discussion of the comic and things related to it.

Catalyst.

Postby Navigator on Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:31 am

Most of you will know who's typing shortly.

I think I'm beginning to understand my writer's block. My limitation.

Define catalyst.

The webpage http://www.thefreedictionary.com defines it as "a substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction without being consumed in the process."

Of course, this is in the context of chemistry. But, as I am sitting here, shirking my chores, half-dead from sleep deprivation and lack of caffeine (as usual,) I can safely say my catalyst is absolute boredom. My confirmation for this is the fact that I got my best writing done in class.

Bleh... I'm out of high school, putting off trying to get into college. So why is it that I still, after two years, haven't written anything?

Oh, right. That's what this is.

Anyway, I think I have a few ideas forming. Puzzle pieces impossible to combine as the whole picture has yet to even be gathered, let alone combined. But I'll be back sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. But, my attention span is growing shorter. I think, for lack of a better term, my brain needs a timeout and a vacation.

I'm getting there. Now, just to figure out where "there" is. That's the missing puzzle to which I'm just now gathering the pieces. In the meantime, I'll be reading Seventh Circle, taking my brain to its timeout. Watching closely from afar.

Whoa, do I really sound as emo as I think I do? But, if it works, I'll roll with it.
Navigator

Oh, hey.

Postby Dominick_D_Dimmesdale on Thu May 17, 2007 7:16 am

I check this forum about once every week, so I don't know how I missed this. Glad to hear that you're reading it. I hope you break out of your writer's block, your stuff is awesome. Also, you do sound a little emo, just a little. But that's alright.
Dominick_D_Dimmesdale

ERIC!!!

Postby MiyukiCat on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:00 pm

I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU ;; POUNCE ;; ;;CLING ;;
men who can wear corsets and makeup ROCK!
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

Return to Live! From the Seventh Circle