Hikui87

For the discussion of the comic and things related to it.

Hikui87

Postby Hikui87 on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:07 pm

I'm bored.
I'll make this topic my blog, as I am too lazy to create one of my own somewhere else.
Also, this place has a limited number of viewers (yeah, I felt that one too, Jesse...)
...you baka
Anywho, I have two things to say.
First and foremost...
POST ON THE DANG FORUM YOU BUMS!!!
even though I have no room to be talkin...
*ahem*
Second,
quoth Scott Ramsoomair, "Updated Mondays."
...Scottie, you've just made my list.
"I watched from afar, hoping that the world might regain some sanity." ~ Sabin, from Final Fantasy VI

itsu-no hi kakitto
Hikui87

Memories

Postby Hikui87 on Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:53 pm

This is a tribute to Jacinda Cox, b. (sometime in) 1987, d. Feb. 11 2007, from complications due to a car accident sometime before Christmas.
We knew each other since kindergarten.
She was my drum major for two years.
May God bless her soul and those of her friends and family.

"Requiem and terre pax and so forth" ~ Stewie Griffin
"I watched from afar, hoping that the world might regain some sanity." ~ Sabin, from Final Fantasy VI

itsu-no hi kakitto
Hikui87

Just so you know

Postby Hikui87 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:45 am

I've been trying to tell everyone I can think of, but if I haven't told you, I've pretty much decided to go to Japan to live. And since he probably will not look at this forum for a while, I'll tell you that Zash probably is too. Anyone who wants can join us, and I still want us all to go as a group on a vacation after college. Save those pennys!

Seriously, this has been my dream, and I will need all your prayers and support to do this.

itsu-no hi kakitto
Hikui87

Postby MiyukiCat on Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:46 am

dont make me strangle u
men who can wear corsets and makeup ROCK!
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

Don't Hate Me

Postby Hikui87 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:54 am

I don't wanna be strangled! I said you could come too.

Btw, I'm going on a short trip to Japan this summer with the college, so if anyone wants me to get them anything just tell me. I'm planning on being broke by the time I get back.

Also, Dominick (I'm gonna call you 3D from now on, since your full name is Dominick Doofus Dimmesdale III, triple-D sounds dumb, and DDD is taken [kirby]), you're coming with me to Japan at some point if I have to drug you and drag you on a plane myself.

Really, I'm kinda disillusioned with America right now, so I need some time away.

itsu-no hi kakitto
Hikui87

0_0 gasp!

Postby MiyukiCat on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:02 pm

your not taking my jesse anywhere i cant go!!!! ;; knocks jesse out and sits on him l;; grrrrrrrr
men who can wear corsets and makeup ROCK!
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

Return to Live! From the Seventh Circle