NEW RP

A place to discuss bad ass muthas and all things of a muthaly nature.

Re: NEW RP

Postby Glee on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Gilnar wrote:((I thought he was further...))
"Oooooh... sweet insolent jackrabbit! That hurts!" Altough Maurice was technically dead, and therefore pretty hard to kill, Heavy cactus nailing him to ground was little too much on him. "Hey, girl!" he yelled at Kiri. "Would you mind helping an old man?!"

"Whatever," Kiri sighed, dropping a seed down near them and focusing on it. A small evergreen sprouted up and acted like a car jack, to Trey's dismay, propping him up enough to let Maurice out. "Ok Greg, where are you?" She called out, knowing that wherever Trey is, Greg was sure to be. "Call off your little attack dog... er... cactus."
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum"
"...And you're all out of gum, right?"
"What? No, what the fuck do you think I'm chewing?"
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:00 am

greg peeked over the pile of rubble he was hiding behind and sucked on a soda straw. "yo- *slllrp* what's- *sllrp* up? *sllllllllllllrp*" he walked over and tapped trey on the shoulder, holding up something tiny and bright green. "is this how you want your kids to see you?" he taunted, posing the tiny things limbs. it squeed and struggled to get out of his grip.
buying a planet is so difficult these days
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Glee on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Kiri put her hands through her hair. "Was that most of the Green Forrest staff that that... cactus just took out?" She asked, dismayed at the possible consequences of this to her bounty.
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby Gilnar on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:48 am

Maurice turned to Kiri. "No. To be accurate, these were just 3rd support group, in other words three teenagers with guns, one of wich was almost certainly drugged. And that was supposed to be medic. To be honest, I think that Green Forest should be more careful in choosing his employees." Maurice picked up his gun from the ground and began reloading it. "I truly hope that was NOT most of GF. Anyway, what happened? I was told that you wiped out all the bandits and are returning for credit. Yet," last bullet clicked in a cylinder. Maurice spinned it and controlled the sights. "it looks like you weren't completely succesful. Who are these gentlemen?" he nodded towards large lizard, who was laying on the ground and growling silently and large rat with a tiny cactus in it's hands.
Sysl krysu nenahradí!
Squirl can't replace rat!
Gilnar
Regular Poster

Postby Dr3wdub on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Elsewhere, a bus crashed into a building, destroying the wall and the front section of the bus. For a while- aside from the ocassionally falling pebbles and glass- all was silent. It was as if everyone was in shock- or dead. Suddenly A roar of swearing and obscure insults could be heard coming from the bus. As if fleeing from the torrent of vulgar language and rude gestures, a mushroom could be seen backing down the steps motioning his hands as if trying to calm down a rabid dog.
"I said I would take the wheel! I never said I knew how to drive!"Psymon explained to the agrivated crowd.
The roar grew louder. A police siren could barely be made out in the distance.
"WelI, might as well get outta here before I screw something else up. The cops can take care of this"
---------
About an hour later Psymon went into a corner store to buy something to snack on while he went...where ever the hell he was going. The TV was turned to the news, though the guy at the counter seemed more interested in making sure Psymon didnt steal anything (he's had bad experiences with plants in the past).
"..in a freak bus accident that left many injured and and six- namely a bunch of bandits and bus driver- dead."
'Damn they're fast', Psymon thought to himself.
"Is that all?" the guy at the counter asked looking at the twinkies and water bottles Psymons hands.
"Yeah"he answered. he began to reach for the wallet in his back pocket whe a loud "BURP" could be heard coming from across the street.
"What the hell!?" the cashier jumped up and rushed to the door to see what was going on.
Only one thing occured to Psymon: back door. he calmly grabbed a plastic bag, put his snacks inside and walked out of the rear entrance. He looked back at the source of the commotion only one more time before concluding,"Not my problem".
"Oooh sarcasm, thats original."
Dr3wdub
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:44 am

david slowly regained his footing, limping over to kiri. "we should probably bail before nick wakes up, lest we have to repeat this." he turned to maurice and grinned. "uhh, are you a zombie?"
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Glee on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:12 pm

"Yes he is," Kiri answered for him. She was not in a good mood at all and took David's advice, quickly exiting the now decimated pub. "We'll leave it for the Green Forest guys to clean that mess up."
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby Gilnar on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:46 am

"Not mentioning the fact that I am no zombie, but a human reanimated by Soul power and lighting, I and these three dead bodies represent Green Forest's forces supposed to clean this up. But that only applies in case that you finished your task, wich you didn't. We gotta get this lizard to HQ and Mr. Cactus here with Mr. Rat, too." Maurice frowned.
Sysl krysu nenahradí!
Gilnar
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:18 pm

david stood staring at maurice for a moment, his face blank. he opened his mouth to say something but then decided against it. as he steeped away to find a car he turned and spoke to maurice, a grin crossing his face. "allright then, you secure them and take them back to hq, we'll go get somethin' to eat, mr. zombie." he grabbed a stone off of the ground and weighed it in his hand. "hm, this should do."
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Gilnar on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:19 am

Maurice shown his yellow and brown teeth in wide and ugly smile.
"Yo're sure going to get yourself into some serious trouble, lad, with rude attitude like that."
Then he turned to Nick.
"Let's find a car and get this scumbag to prison."
Sysl krysu nenahradí!
Gilnar
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 pm

nick's eyelid slid open and his eye rolled until he could see maurice. he slowly pushed himself off of the ground and began tearing strips of his t-shirt off to cover his wounds. "hurting sucks, know what i mean?" he stood up and did a quick stretch. "oh, i've got diplomatic immunity, being a reptile of the royal family... have you seen a big guitar anywhere?" while nick distracted maurice with idle conversation, greg and trey snuck away, using rubble and flipped over cars as cover.

david thrust the stone into the car window, finally managing to break through. he quickly sabotaged the alarm with a quick jolt before reaching in and unlocking the door. he climbed in and unlocked the passenger door before beginning the hotwiring process. "y'know, i could probably do this in less time, but i 've grown attaced to the slower process." the engine sparked, growling and subtly shaking the car. "so what do you want to eat?"
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Glee on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:31 pm

"Chinese or something," Kiri laid her head back in the head rest. "I don't know, pick something." She still hadn't cooled off, and was counting off numbers 1-10 backwards, a technique her old psychiatrist told her to do. So far, it's never helped, though that didn't stop her from trying anyways. Kiri pulled her hoodie off and looked for any bruise or cut that she could see. She planned on inspecting herself further the next time she had some privacy. Satisfied with her work, she put her hoodie back on and put the seat back, giving her a more comfortable position.
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:42 pm

((sometime later))

david pulled the car off of the highway, a half finished cheeseburger in his right hand and his left on the wheel. he drove down the street until the green forest hq came into view. "allright, we're here." he stopped the car and touched his finger to the open wire below the steering column, sucking up all of the energy from the cars battery. he kicked open the door, grabbing the bags of food from the car, one of which was kiris chinese, and pulled them out. "so, what do you think the deductable will be for the collateral damage?" he spat out the words, grimacing. he had only just fully regained conciousness.
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Glee on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:17 pm

"I say we pin the blame on the dead dude and be done with it." Kiri grabbed the bag of Chinese and stretched out her arms. She opened the front of Green Forrest HQ and sat down in the small lounge in the front lobby. HQ was a lot more spruced up than the Weapon Depot in town, the lobby, spotless and huge, made the GF office look like a hotel. Kiri pulled out her food and set it down on the coffee table in front of her. A GF employee immediately spotted her, and quickly made his way to them.

"Umm, madam, you can't eat here." The guy looked nervous, watching David out the corner of his eye and giving him a "I have never seen something like you before" kind of look. The man started to repeat what he said, but Kiri cut him off.

"I've helped kill over 30 armed criminals. I think I have enough in me to take you down as well." Kiri said, coldly, not even looking at the man. She continued eating her food, and not giving a damn on the company's rules. "Go tell Mike Haviland that we are done with the job and a team was sent in to confirm it." Kiri finally looked at the man, with a cocky stare, "Tell him to pay in cash."
Glee
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Bad ass muthas